Larry Wright, Jaws, Gator99....

PhoenixAZVol

Just curious if you guys have ever told us why you are regulars on Volnation? You are obviously not your basic everyday trolls. As much as I hate the Gators, I’ll have to say that most of your posts are objective and reasonable and I actually agree with many. You often add insight on a good day I actually kind of like you (don’t let this leak out). My question is why? Are you bored and do you join all the SEC blogs? Do you join Kissin Cousins (or whatever bama’s site is)? Is it just TN- is there some connection to us? Feel sorry for us because of how we self destruct against you guys with all of our head games and mental baggage? Just curious.

Just curious if you guys have ever told us why you are regulars on Volnation? You are obviously not your basic everyday trolls. As much as I hate the Gators, I’ll have to say that most of your posts are objective and reasonable and I actually agree with many. You often add insight on a good day I actually kind of like you (don’t let this leak out). My question is why? Are you bored and do you join all the SEC blogs? Do you join Kissin Cousins (or whatever bama’s site is)? Is it just TN- is there some connection to us? Feel sorry for us because of how we self destruct against you guys with all of our head games and mental baggage? Just curious.
Jaws isn't reasonable at all, though he is a good sport. The others I agree are pretty reasonable a lot of the time.

3383739.gif

I’ve visited lots of sites around the SEC and honestly, this is the best site. The breadth of content, the organized folders, the various topics, it’s well-organized and well-ran, and it has many really outstanding posters, too many to mention without leaving out a ton of names. While it’s obviously a Tennessee site, it also has excellent general SEC and NCAA content.

I do enjoy the different perspective here and yes, when I think someone has posted something completely wrong about Florida, I enjoy attempting to correct that. Sometimes I’ve been completely wrong, other times I’ve been right. I was on a Gator only site for years and frankly, it became completely insufferable during the Mac years, and it started during Muschamp. It was at the end of Mac that I got tired of dealing with folks who seemed to hate the program instead of loving it, so I migrated here where at least the folks who hate Florida aren’t pretending to be Gator fans.

One thing some of you may not realize is that just about every message board for all big SEC schools now has fans of other teams who are regulars. It’s not dominated by them but there are 8-10 posters who are well known from other teams. They usually add to the discussion and make it more interesting and it does add to the reading when you get opposing points of view.

I did see that some feel I am too “in your face” at times and I am taking that constructive criticism and will try to be less so in the future.

Last edited:
I’ve visited lots of sites around the SEC and honestly, this is the best site. The breadth of content, the organized folders, the various topics, it’s well-organized and well-ran, and it has many really outstanding posters, too many to mention without leaving out a ton of names. While it’s obviously a Tennessee site, it also has excellent general SEC and NCAA content.

I do enjoy the different perspective here and yes, when I think someone has posted something completely wrong about Florida, I enjoy attempting to correct that. Sometimes I’ve been completely wrong, other times I’ve been right. I was on a Gator only site for years and frankly, it became completely insufferable during the Mac years, and it started during Muschamp. It was at the end of Mac that I got tired of dealing with folks who seem to hate the program more than they loved it, so I migrated here where at least the folks who hate Florida aren’t pretending to be Gator fans.

One thing some of you may not realize is that just about every message board for all big SEC schools now has fans of other teams who are regulars. It’s not dominated by them but there are 8-10 posters who are well known from other teams. They usually add to the discussion and make it more interesting and it does add to the reading when you get opposing points of view.

I did see that some feel I am too “in your face” at times and I am taking that constructive criticism and will try to be less so in the future.
Nah don’t change a thing keep stirring and serving it up keeps us on our toes

They are all fabricated accounts to stir the pot with Vols fans to get this site clicks. Just like a lot of my posts where my assumptions are correct. This reply will be deleted to protect this site from being revealed for what it is at times, fake!!!

I don’t have a problem with those three being here, because they are straight up, reasonable, and they explain Florida football on what’s occurring. It seems that I can get info from them that we might not know from time to time. When you have these three explaining things that they know, that is always good. Now, take Uncle Lou for instance, he gives info on Georgia, but he can also be critical, hysterical, and pout to much toward other fans. I believe he comes here on this site and criticizes the Tennessee fans, the coaches, and Knoxville to much and that is why always think it’s him. One thing is for sure, this website is the best, and he got that right.

Nah don’t change a thing keep stirring and serving it up keeps us on our toes
Agree. We need more in your face, not less. Anything else comes across as condescending, just like having a "conversation" with the challenged bag boy about Japanese pro wrestling. When in doubt, remember Tennessee football is just like Christianity, incredible, nearly perfect in theory but completely ruined by the humans involved.

Because their team owns the Vols. UT has only beaten the Gators 5 times in the last 30 some years.

They come here to boast because they can.

Ever been to Gatorbait, Tigersroppings, Katspauae, or Cocksnation?

They all suck.

Volnation is the best and it’s not even close that’s why they’re all here
I have to admit that I like going on dawgnation when UGA implodes...the fake punt game vs bama threads were outstanding...misery loves company.

Cuz there respective forums are hot garbage

Reactions: RollerVol

VN Store

Back