Larry Wright, Jaws, Gator99....

Kinda echoing the sentiments of others, this place is just flat out better than any Gator site out there.

Plus it's fun to fraternize with a big rival, and y'all are good people and good sports about it so it's just fun!
Back at ya.:cool:

Attachments

• 10527582_10152630270508972_8404858764115683147_n.jpg
    10527582_10152630270508972_8404858764115683147_n.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 3
Reactions: 0nelilreb
Must be something to it you keep dipping in the state for your next football coaches. Imitation is indeed the sincerest form of flattery. You're welcome.

We need to hook you up with that West Virginia fan who insisted all good things come from his state, including one Mr. Saban.

You guys would love each other. Maybe love each other to death! But even if not, it would still be fun for us to watch. :)

So what's next? A thread for Bama fans?
nah, this is a safe space for all comers.....what can little old TN fans say to FL, GA or Bama fans anyway? frankly, it's just lazy on their part. talk about taking the path of least resistance.....lol.

Reactions: Behr
Take all the gators, Bammers, Dawgs, wildcats, ducks and gamecocks away from here and it still wouldn't be "Just Go Vols", that's just dumb. We eat our own as well if not better than anyone.

When is the last time you had a conversation with a gator, other than agreeing their Head Coach is better than ours and starting chit with a Vol fan that didn't even disagree?? Haha, this is where you say "Just being honest". Well no chit! There is no discussion on Mullen being a better HC.. to this point. I'm still not sure why this needs explanation. It's just weird to me that you seem to care so much.

It's a message board on the internet, why some of you are so concerned with what the gators think about you, that you feel like you have to roll out the red carpet and defend them like they're royalty, I'll never understand.

A far as them being here, I personally don't care. The more the merrier a far as Im concerned, but if they or you think Im gonna bend over backwards to make them feel at home. Lol.

Ok

We need to hook you up with that West Virginia fan who insisted all good things come from his state, including one Mr. Saban.

You guys would love each other. Maybe love each other to death! But even if not, it would still be fun for us to watch. :)

And maybe you should be a little more appreciative of what you have? Granted, it didn't quite work out for you guys in 1970 when you tried this, but flooding the coaching ranks with Bama players just might be the ticket. Works for Clemson.

And maybe you should be a little more appreciative of what you have? Granted, it didn't quite work out for you guys in 1970 when you tried this, but flooding the coaching ranks with Bama players just might be the ticket. Works for Clemson.
don't you have a tree to poison somehwere?

Lol. Everybody makes fun of everybody. Who cares?
pthththt.gif

This is pretty much it.

I cannot recall how long ago I started posting here but at the time the difference in quality of the board's features over others was noticeable, and that remains the case.

I find most posters here to be reasonable about football. It gets a little wacky this time of year with expectations. But that is the case everywhere.

I think it also just has value as a constant. Good times, bad times, early, late, there's continuity here I don't see elsewhere.

One thing that I would say about most Vols (and most fans of 4-5 other SEC schools) is how
Football smart they are. I know the SEC says it just means more. And because of that, our fans really love and closely follow college football. Our fans know what quality football is And what is isn’t. Would you agree?

Reactions: Jaws and VFL-82-JP

VN Store

Back