Lady Vols vs. Alabama Game Thread

Holly is doing her best fire me or ill embarass your program impersonation i tell ya. I havent seen a lady vol team this bad ever. Thats saying alot with our few bad teams these past 5-6 yrs smh. Even with the 11 loss team with Diamond and Tea i still felt we could make a run in the NCAA's. This team doesn't even deserve a bid at this point. Who knows maybe a first WCBB tournament without the only team to ever participate in each year will WAKE UP someone in the athletic department in Knoxville.

Hey guys. Haven't commented in awhile but have still kept up with the lady vols. Watching your game now vs Bama & for the life of me I don't understand why that vol player who was just called for the travel going to the basket kissed the ball off the glass that hard. I mean she was full speed to the rim & the way she shot it the ball had no chance of going in.

I've seen posts of you guys & gals talking about the poorly shot layups in previous games & I see what you all mean. Hope things get better for your team. It's just not the same when the lady vols aren't doing well as a team.

Reactions: Sportslady
I know we are shooting horrible and not playing defense but my God these officials are pathetic!

TN down by 13 points now.......I'm done. Good night LV fans.
I used to not miss a game. Have lost interest and feel so badly for the girls. I saw their faces at the end of the quarter and had to turn off the game. Just couldn’t stand to see their faces any more. It’s just not right to be in this position.

If we lose this game (looks like we will), no one should show up for the Arkansas or Notre dame game. We have got to send a message that we are done! We want change!

Embarassment! Lose the rest of the games so we can finally boot her ass out!

VN Store

Back