Lady Vols vs. Alabama Game Thread

636569929427237702-KNS-lady-vols-oregon-state-3275.jpg
Can someone help me??? Please!! I have no clue what I am doing. Pat never told me there would be times like this.

Reactions: T.J.
If you count this game and the previous 3 losses, Meme is shooting 3 of 24 from the floor. Our senior leader.
I'm getting the distinct impression that Davis will not be returning next year.

I was actually surprised she came back this year. Wasn't she spending a lot of time with the South Carolina players after the season was over?

Reactions: SandyO
We have 6 McDonalds All Americans.... alabama has 4 McD nominees.... We wouldn't touch any of them in recruiting.... yet they are collectively cleaning our clock in game.....

wow it is depressing

Reactions: T.J.
Shooting Zaay Green 6 of 18. Burrell 5 of 17. Westbrook 8 of 20. Jackson 1 of 5. Davis 0 of 5. Massengill 1 of 5. That says it all along with our totally horrible defense.

Reactions: SandyO
I’ve been pretty patient but it’s time for a change... I’m not gonna name call or throw a fit I am just disgusted.

Time for a change! Do it early when you can get a good coach and the players here can get to know them AND recruits can have a relationship. Because this sucks!

I know Anosike wants to rip EVERYBODIES heads off.

They may be the first TN team to miss the NCAA tourney.

I am setting the over/under for how many times Holly says, “I don’t know” in the press conference at 5.

Go

Lost by 20 to Alabama...there are no words for how a 4th straight loss and this time by 20 points to a SEC cellar dweller. Unfathomable comes close, but not even that encaptures my feeling right now.

Reactions: T.J. and Sportslady

VN Store

Back