Lady Vols Softball

Here's the latest College Sports Madness NCAA Softball Bracketology and the LadyVols opponents in the Knoxville Regional

Knoxville Regional

15 Tennessee
Northwestern
Syracuse
Stony Brook

Bracketology

Hitting overall to be honest was pathetic. Ashley just takes it up a couple of levels. Turner only was hit hard once, but whatever gave out. She pitched and fielded well when while she was in there.

Looks like Ashley again. That tells you all you need to know about our pitching staff.
I expect a lot of moving and shaking on the pitching staff with this move today and the trust in others. Summer will be interesting on the recruiting trail ‘22 and which ones decide to play elsewhere

I expect a lot of moving and shaking on the pitching staff with this move today and the trust in others. Summer will be interesting on the recruiting trail ‘22 and which ones decide to play elsewhere

I have a feeling few will be asked to "retire" like Lockman and Vines did or look for playing time elsewhere

I have a feeling few will be asked to "retire" like Lockman and Vines did or look for playing time elsewhere

Games like this mid-week are for those 3-5 kids to get time. Rogers I would treat like now and moving ahead as bullpen, bands, extensive therapy, endurance cardio and pitch count during the week to have her for the weekends.

I’m not sure three runs is safe.
Which is another issue, down day but should always finds a way to pull ahead. Too much stress put on the pitchers and depth but out run support today is cause for concern too. Which is another reason for Rogers pitching when she should not be.

Reactions: kregman

VN Store

Back