Lady Vols Softball

Ally is now on the naughty list. Transferring is one thing going to Alabama another. And the coaches should have no remorse in taking players from other conference schools. If Ally was as separated from team as mentioned and lacked some level of work ethic then the favored status by coaches could not have helped team chemistry. Stats on the field need to be more important the the last name going forward. That kind of stuff will kill a team and it only gets worse as a season drags on.

Last edited:
interesting pickup if true. Experience and LHP to fill the Turner void if they don’t trust Maccachran

Erin Edmoundson - Softball - Texas Tech Red Raiders
I'm sure she a great young lady and and watching you can tell she really wanted to do well but watching her all season the only thing you could trust for her was to give up home runs. Megan would have to pull a miracle because she has a little speed but virtually no movement on pitches. She has a changeup but not a great one. In cut throat world of college softball there has to be better out there even with the Texas Tech pitcher.

Edmoundson has a lot of experience and she put up some good numbers in '19 and '20, but she struggled this year:

1625706983455.png

I'm sure she a great young lady and and watching you can tell she really wanted to do well but watching her all season the only thing you could trust for her was to give up home runs. Megan would have to pull a miracle because she has a little speed but virtually no movement on pitches. She has a changeup but not a great one. In cut throat world of college softball there has to be better out there even with the Texas Tech pitcher.
Shows the plan, get one year depth with the , ideally add another P with 2-3 years eligibility. If they don’t get a second P with 2-3 years they need to add another 2022. They don’t need to look far either

Reactions: kregman
Shows the plan, get one year depth with the , ideally add another P with 2-3 years eligibility. If they don’t get a second P with 2-3 years they need to add another 2022. They don’t need to look far either
Any hints?

Seeing Ally going to Bama can't wait to play them! Cannot wait to see our players steal bases on her. West will hit and fill in better behind home plate.....Ally must be afraid of competition
Has anyone seen next year's schedule? UT may not play Alabama next season. The way the SEC schedule is formatted a team opts out of playing teams every season. That may be the reason Ally went to Bama if she knows we don't play them next season. I agree that Riley West will be fine behind the plate and probably throw out more runners than Ally. Riley is more of a singles and doubles hitter than Ally and does not hit as many homeruns.

Ally is now on the naughty list. Transferring is one thing going to Alabama another. And the coaches should have no remorse in taking players from other conference schools. If Ally was as separated from team as mentioned and lacked some level of work ethic then the favored status by coaches could not have helped team chemistry. Stats on the field need to be more important the the last name going forward. That kind of stuff will kill a team and it only gets worse as a season drags on.

I hate they are at Alabama but Murphy his coaching staff are really quality individuals. No one nicer than Alyson Habetz.

Has anyone seen next year's schedule? UT may not play Alabama next season. The way the SEC schedule is formatted a team opts out of playing teams every season. That may be the reason Ally went to Bama if she knows we don't play them next season. I agree that Riley West will be fine behind the plate and probably throw out more runners than Ally. Riley is more of a singles and doubles hitter than Ally and does not hit as many homeruns.

Unless they change the rotation, Tennessee will not play Alabama next season. Should be Florida, Georgia, Ole Miss and Mizzou on the road and A&M, Arkansas, Mississippi State and Auburn at home.

As for who will be the primary catcher next year, like i said the other day, I expect the portal to give Tennessee more than it took away.

Unless they change the rotation, Tennessee will not play Alabama next season. Should be Florida, Georgia, Ole Miss and Mizzou on the road and A&M, Arkansas, Mississippi State and Auburn at home.

As for who will be the primary catcher next year, like i said the other day, I expect the portal to give Tennessee more than it took away.
Ally Shipman obviously thinks that catching Montana Fouts next season may be her ticket to a national championship.

Ally will have competition, Aubrey Barnhart from Nashville area will be there in a few weeks. Consistently ranked in the Top 5 for the last few years. Hits for power and plays C as good as any. Tennessee went all in but ended up committing to Aub in 8th grade, coaching change opened up and TN didn’t make the cut. Visited TX AM and chose Bama.

VN Store

Back