Lady Vols Softball

A friend of mine from another fan base told me a couple weeks ago they heard a rumor that Shipman and a very important starter were leaving. He said he thought it was far-fetched. Now that the Ally part of that has come true, I hope the other part isn’t. Let’s just say we would be extensively screwed if the other half of that rumor were to leave, too.
Nothing is off the table right now. Said it a few weeks ago, it's the behind the scenes over the W/L for majority. If Rogers were to move on (which I don't believe at this time) then the issues are bigger than just few crumbles discussed here from time to time. This year was a wake up to those who only look at the meal and not the ingredients and process of preparing the meal behind the doors.

It seems to me that Danny White needs to be having some conversations with players and Karen before he agrees to any contract extension. If there is a serious problem or disconnect within the program, he needs to step up and demand some answers.
Or he did already or maybe gives free reign to his coaches to let them run their program. Realistically if this is rock bottom for our softball program we are in good shape . If this trend continues under his watch and turnout matches wins then I would say he steps in.

ally isn’t a surprise. there’s been a rumor she’s been leaving since the middle of the year.

It’s a surprise to me. She’s been around the program forever and Madison lives in Knoxville.

If she’s leaving for a boy that’s stupid, but I have a feeling she isn’t.

With all that said, she committed as like an 8th grader, and those players frequently don’t work out.

Reactions: Majors
It’s a surprise to me. She’s been around the program forever and Madison lives in Knoxville.

If she’s leaving for a boy that’s stupid, but I have a feeling she isn’t.

With all that said, she committed as like an 8th grader, and those players frequently don’t work out.

Parents live in Knoxville too.

VN Store

Back