Lady Vols-Rutgers Game Thread

The clock never started... WOW! The officials, the clock operator, they BLEW this one. It won't get a ton of play b/c it's women's college bball, but Rutgers got ROBBED.

If the clock were to run normally - the foul would have taken place right as the horn sounded... so it would have been close either way. Judgement call on when the whistle would have been blown.

Was anybody else rooting for Anosike to miss 1 of those free throws? I mean, that was just really unfair.

Imagine if something like that happened in the Men's National Championship game.

you don't need to troll here too. This is a whole different forum so you had to make an effort. Your "witty" remarks are not welcome here

Thank you PJ.

LG, You've been allowed to troll our main board all you want. But you have no reason to infect the rest of the place. I wish you'd find a Florida board, b/c we don't need you BS in every section of our forum.

Was anybody else rooting for Anosike to miss 1 of those free throws? I mean, that was just really unfair.

Imagine if something like that happened in the Men's National Championship game.

i would have rather it of gone to overtime...don't need a controversial win like that. but that was some clutch FT shooting

So - I wonder if they really did give us an extra point when it was 46-48 Rutgers after CP made a short jumper... then suddenly it was 47-48...

Wonder if it's reviewable.

So - I wonder if they really did give us an extra point when it was 46-48 Rutgers after CP made a short jumper... then suddenly it was 47-48...

Wonder if it's reviewable.

i went back and watched it...the score was right in the end. it should have been 45-48 then candace made it 47

Now everyone switch channels to the Texas Kansas game. Pull for the Longhorns so we move up another spot.

VN Store

Back