'19 LA TE Ray Parker

LSU rarely utilizes TEs. Would like to see this kid in orange.
Actually, more like the opposite of that, LSU is really one of the few teams that utilizes 2 TE sets on a regular basis, but with Moss and Pettigrew out this last season... LSU had to limit 2-TEs sets that for sure as they really only had one quality TE being Moreau this year. The latest on Parker is the same, 80-90% chance he is in LSU's class imo but LSU could pass on him if other talent is available... meaning there is someone higher on their board. If they have room then he will be at LSU, depends on how the next few weeks plays out.... I just don't see LSU landing all the others on their board still pending, but a few visits to go. If you see an OT transfer or flip to LSU or a bunch of DE/DTs flip or commit to LSU then Parker could be on the outside looking in... and looking for a home, but I don't think that is going to happen.

We'll see. (my personal opinion is to pass, but not my decision.... LSU just doesn't have a good record on the project OTs. )

Actually, more like the opposite of that, LSU is really one of the few teams that utilizes 2 TE sets on a regular basis, but with Moss and Pettigrew out this last season... LSU had to limit 2-TEs sets that for sure as they really only had one quality TE being Moreau this year. The latest on Parker is the same, 80-90% chance he is in LSU's class imo but LSU could pass on him if other talent is available... meaning there is someone higher on their board. If they have room then he will be at LSU, depends on how the next few weeks plays out.... I just don't see LSU landing all the others on their board still pending, but a few visits to go. If you see an OT transfer or flip to LSU or a bunch of DE/DTs flip or commit to LSU then Parker could be on the outside looking in... and looking for a home, but I don't think that is going to happen.

We'll see. (my personal opinion is to pass, but not my decision.... LSU just doesn't have a good record on the project OTs. :) )
I knew u were lurking..smh

Reactions: JacketVol

We'll see. (my personal opinion is to pass, but not my decision.... LSU just doesn't have a good record on the project OTs. :) )
I think we are going to full anyways, so you can quit worrying about us stealing him...

I think we are going to full anyways, so you can quit worrying about us stealing him...
I've been on here a long time, I usually only give information when I have it. Also, I will tell some of the posters on the Louisiana players I would be worried about LSU losing - Parker isn't one of them. (now compare what I said about Parker to what I said about Davis) I would rather he went to a different school, but I also have nothing to do with the final decision, just my opinion.

As far as I am concerned, steal away. As I mentioned, I think Parker ends up at LSU but there is an outside shot the spot isn't available for him, things will be shaken out over the next few weeks.

Last edited:
Reactions: justwatch123
People! Of all the opposing fans, @LSU-SIU is one of the best. And one of the most honest. Just because you don’t like the info he brings doesn’t mean it’s not the truth.

Nobody would even care about this flip if the dude was a two-star, anyways. Sadly, I don’t think there’s any way we could fit him in unless things go South in a hurry.

I've been on here a long time, I usually only give information when I have it. Also, I will tell some of the posters on the Louisiana players I would be worried about LSU losing - Parker isn't one of them. (now compare what I said about Parker to what I said about Davis) I would rather he went to a different school, but I also have nothing to do with the final decision, just my opinion.

As far as I am concerned, steal away. As I mentioned, I think Parker ends up at LSU but there is an outside shot the spot isn't available for him, things will be shaken out over the next few weeks.
People! Of all the opposing fans, @LSU-SIU is one of the best. And one of the most honest. Just because you don’t like the info he brings doesn’t mean it’s not the truth.

Nobody would even care about this flip if the dude was a two-star, anyways. Sadly, I don’t think there’s any way we could fit him in unless things go South in a hurry.
My comment was just a little jab, no harm intended. Got to be able to have a little fun. I know LSU-SIU is good people.

Reactions: LSU-SIU

When I don’t care? I prove it. Lot of protest for so little interest. 😎

No direct information on Parker, but basically in a holding pattern, like everyone else LSU is still having visitors. If LSU has a spot, I assume he will sign with LSU, but it isnt a given they will have a spot or he just frustrated as to all the talk. There are currently about 6-7 players LSU has higher on the board, also there is the business of Hampton (MLB draft), should be a fluid situation until signing day. My contact says Parker is on the outside looking in, but its fluid.... I just don't see LSU landing all the other players from out of state, but LSU seems to think they will.

Does Parker have a commit-able offer from Tennessee?

No direct information on Parker, but basically in a holding pattern, like everyone else LSU is still having visitors. If LSU has a spot, I assume he will sign with LSU, but it isnt a given they will have a spot or he just frustrated as to all the talk. There are currently about 6-7 players LSU has higher on the board, also there is the business of Hampton (MLB draft), should be a fluid situation until signing day. My contact says Parker is on the outside looking in, but its fluid.... I just don't see LSU landing all the other players from out of state, but LSU seems to think they will.

Looks like that's a no. 3-4 spots remaining, and he seems to be way down the board.

No.

Reactions: LSU-SIU and Sleegro

VN Store

Back