'19 LA TE Ray Parker

Good luck with that, have you seen him? That's a train wreck waiting to happen, he will get blown up with his center of gravity, plays super high.

He's not athletic enough for TE (and probably too heavy), and not big enough for OT, but could possibly develop into an OT.... very much a project.

Good luck with that, have you seen him? That's a train wreck waiting to happen, he will get blown up with his center of gravity, plays super high.

He's not athletic enough for TE (and probably too heavy), and not big enough for OT, but could possibly develop into an OT.... very much a project.

Obviously not turnkey solution, but he could absolutely develop into a 5 Tech.

Pruitts a former High Skool guy and seems to want to stack bodies and figure out best positions on the backend.

Obviously not turnkey soliton, but he could absolutely develop into a 5 Tech.

Pruitts a former High Skool guy and seems to want to stack bodies and figure out best positions on the backend.

He's a project at OT, he would be a disaster anywhere on the DL, might be able to be a blocking TE (basically a Les Miles TE). I would suggest watching film, its hard for me to imagine him working out at anything other than a blocking TE, at best OT... probably RT. He has a super high center of gravity, has a large frame for sure... can grow into an OT, but its a project.

Last edited:
Reactions: AppStVol
Have you seen him? Serious question. Yes, he's large, too large and way to stiff and high center of gravity.[/QU
I would think Pruitt/Sherrer would be an excellent judge of talent and I'd definitely go with their evaluation. Does he have a committable from UT?

Haven't been to Ruston, LA lately so no. If he is to stiff for DL then he should be to stiff for OT too, especially if he has to add weight to play there.
Project OT at best, he'll get a chance at TE at LSU but reality is going to set-in, probably looking at a RT. Nobody at LSU is going to be surprised if it doesn't work out (bust), high risk project player. imo

I wonder what the recruiting services see in this guy if he cant play TE, OL, or DL?

OT or OL, he played TE in HS. If he wants to be a blocking TE he should be looking at Kansas. He wants to play TE, but he might as well get very familiar with warm place on the bench in today's game.

Last edited:
He looks like a monster in his highlights. He's so much bigger than everyone else on the field. Hahaha it may be because of that but he looks bigger than 250.

Have you seen him? Serious question. Yes, he's large, too large and way to stiff and high center of gravity.
Cool man. We will let Coach pruitt know you dropped in to enlighten us and to just ahead and tell Ray to kick rocks. Really appreciate it bro. I’m not sure what these guys who have coached, developed, recruited and gotten players drafted from all over the country would do without you.

OT or OL, he played TE in HS. If he wants to be a blocking TE he should be looking at Kansas. He wants to play TE, but he might as well get very familiar with warm place on the bench in today's game.
Wherever he goes he’ll be taught to bend his hips and his knees. But he doesn’t want to get his jersey dirty blocking, so I think he could be shown how much fun tackling QBs could be. Just doesn’t look like he has the dog to be a blocker for anybody in the SEC.

Cool man. We will let Coach pruitt know you dropped in to enlighten us and to just ahead and tell Ray to kick rocks. Really appreciate it bro. I’m not sure what these guys who have coached, developed, recruited and gotten players drafted from all over the country would do without you.
Make fun of them being shunned in favor of Texas for Herman. He’s easily discombobulated. 😉

Then why the heck is he committed to your school?

Stfu butthurt douche because he is visiting. He may not even flip and then you will say he is great.

Just watched his highlights. No clue wtf your talking about. Pretty obvious why people think he can play TE. Kid is very athletic for size

Then why the heck is he committed to your school?

Stfu butthurt douche because he is visiting. He may not even flip and then you will say he is great.

Just watched his highlights. No clue wtf your talking about. Pretty obvious why people think he can play TE. Kid is very athletic for size

Why are you so angry? (strange) What am I butthurt about? Get your life together man.

He's going to be an OT at LSU, but he is a project at OT. Nobody is going to be surprised if he is a bust, or if he ends up being a decent OT, a decent TE is probably not in the cards. If he was refusing to play another position, he would have had his offer pulled. I expect him to sign with LSU (as far as I know ), but he'll have to add weight or he will be processed in the coming year. My personal opinion, I would rather LSU didn't sign him, these project OT guys never work out for LSU.

Do I like him, not really, do I expect LSU to sign him, yes. If he wasn't willing to play OT, he would not have a LSU offer, he was not allowed to sign with LSU because of grades in December.

Not sure what there is to get all upset about.

Last edited:

This so dumb, do you think Raekwon Davis has a low center of gravity at 6’7”? He has to really get down low but he is still an elite DL. There is no reason why this kid can’t learn to do the same and if he has the right size, strength, and speed he can become a really good lineman. He actually has a prototypical 3-4 WDE frame

VN Store

Back