'18 LA S Kelvin Joseph

Definitely disappointed that Butch wouldn't have offered a guy like this, but a little surprised this wasn't a guy that we offered sooner under CJP. I know Thomas was only here for a week but I'm sure it's a guy he's Very familiar with.

Didn’t know Dooley was on here...that’s some sound recruiting philosophy Derek.

No coach offers literally every 4star+. None.

Pretty dang sure no coach has offered every 4* to come out of their conference either. But I can't empirically prove that.

People are just wanting to bish at Jones cause they are still in butthurt breakup mode

Reactions: 2 people

Pretty dang sure no coach has offered every 4* to come out of their conference either. But I can't empirically prove that.

People are just wanting to bish at Jones cause they are still in butthurt breakup mode
No it’s bexause he sucked and wasted a ridiculous amount of talent. It makes his decisions, such as not offering this kid, seem even dumber

Head over to the Tanner Antonnuti(sp) thread. You don't have to prove anything over there. Bring your guillotine though.

Louder, eat a Snicker's.

If dad says he has to stay he will stay at LSU. I can't wait for the new transfer rules to kick in this portal crap is awful and going to bethe death of college sports. Too many whiny babies who get upset because they're not day 1 players and need to redshirt. Really pisses me off

If dad says he has to stay he will stay at LSU. I can't wait for the new transfer rules to kick in this portal crap is awful and going to bethe death of college sports. Too many whiny babies who get upset because they're not day 1 players and need to redshirt. Really pisses me off
Should take that in to consideration before you commit to these schools. Nobodies fault but there own. Like my coaches used to tell us you want to play and start, do not listen to your parents or friends, get better. If your not good enough get better.

I typically agree with most of your posts. However, I just don’t understand why folks want to restrict any student athlete from going wherever they wish. Of course we all hope they would make the best choice with the initial school they choose, but it’s unrealistic to think all these 17-18 year olds will get it right the first time. Some of these schools have been around for hundreds of years and will continue for years to come. A student athlete only gets 4-5 years. The schools make $millions off of these student athletes. Why should the schools have any say at all who’s eligible outside of acceptable behavior and meeting academic standards?

VN Store

Back