‘23 LA QB Arch Manning (Texas commit)

If he flips it'll be UGA. Him choosing Texas over OM, UT, Bama, LSU etc suggests he wants to make his legacy. He can do that at UGA as a QB.
I don’t necessarily think we went hard for Arch. Nico was always Heupel’s top QB target. Though I still agree, Arch likely wants to start his own legacy.

I would think watching Ewers struggle would be a good thing for Arch. I doubt Arch wants to sit 2 or 3 years behind Ewers

And have to be around Lane Kiffin every day? No thx
Kiffin's players seem to love him. He's a great developer of qb's. Being a legacy he'd be a hero. I don't like Kiffin either but I can see the fit. As stated, my fear would be him leaving before Arch's career got going.

Not sure in the days of NIL , how easy it is to flip. Rumor down here in Texas is Arch got a $10mil NIL deal.

Rough game for Arch Manning, who played his final high school game as he completed 8 of 21 for 96 yards with two interceptions and one lost fumble. The five-star passer and Texas football commitment had one 100 yard interception and a fumble returned for touchdowns in the fourth quarter.
Newman lost 49-13 to University High.

Woof.

Rough game for Arch Manning, who played his final high school game as he completed 8 of 21 for 96 yards with two interceptions and one lost fumble. The five-star passer and Texas football commitment had one 100 yard interception and a fumble returned for touchdowns in the fourth quarter.

Woof.
"#1 player in the country" - 🤡

Woof.

I fully expect him to redshirt first year.

Not sure in the days of NIL , how easy it is to flip. Rumor down here in Texas is Arch got a $10mil NIL deal.
Without a single complaint. Remember the outrage when there was speculation about what Nico is getting from Tennessee? All I want is every team to be held to the standards that everyone in the country wants us held to.

Woof.
Those are some Will Levis numbers right there. I can see why the recruiting services have Arch ranked #1.

Manning family don’t need any school’s collective for Arch. They have their own connections that would work & pay “Coopers boy”.

Woof.
Number 1…

I've only watched him play a couple times. He's a good QB, but I wholeheartedly believe he wouldn't be ranked where is without the family/name. I've been wrong a bunch and he may prove me wrong; he's got the resources and pedigree. I just don't see the fascination. However, I rarely do get the hype about these guys. It's not just because Manning is going elsewhere, I have reservations about every big-time recruit. I think the pressure put on these guys is absurd and you just never know how it will turn out.

Agreed..Several recruiting analysts have said that too. They were saying he's only ranked that high because of his name.

VN Store

Back