‘23 LA QB Arch Manning (Texas commit)

I could see it but then I can’t. They’ll struggle playing a full conference schedule against SEC teams. Won’t come close to playing a Big 12 conference schedule

Texas A&M has been better in its first 10 years in the SEC than it was in its final 10 years in the Big 12.

I think moving over upped A&M's profile a bit, let it build better resources and recruiting and has allowed it to blossom some. I think Texas will do that on steroids. We'll all hate Texas by the end of the 2020s and wish they'd never joined the conference.

They will be a good team but I highly doubt they will dominate this league in any sport. They have enough money and a great recruiting base to be good in most sports every year but they will still suffer through some growing pains. This league is not for the faint of heart in any sport men or women.

They will be a good team but I highly doubt they will dominate this league in any sport. They have enough money and a great recruiting base to be good in most sports every year but they will still suffer through some growing pains. This league is not for the faint of heart in any sport men or women.
They’ve won the Director’s Cup the last two years, so I think they will do well in a few of the non-revenue sports, and will definitely compete in baseball and basketball. Football remains to be seen. Sark had a disastrous first season on the field, but he has been on a roll since December. Not sure if he has the right guy running their defense.

Reactions: tn4elvis
. I’ve heard a few Bammers and Piggy fans saying that. Cracks me up you got some Arkansas fans thinking they are going to win the West this year 🤣
Arky’s schedule is brutal—so it’s a long shot. They are going to be good this year though.

texasss lost to Kansas last year. The worst team in D-1. And, it’s not the first time they’ve lost to them!

Their FB team is a dumpster fire. No one short of
Nick Saban will change that.

They’ll be South Carolina in the SEC.

And, watch Arch’s film against 2A completion. It’s average. He’s 5* in name only.

Last edited:
Texas A&M has been better in its first 10 years in the SEC than it was in its final 10 years in the Big 12.

I think moving over upped A&M's profile a bit, let it build better resources and recruiting and has allowed it to blossom some. I think Texas will do that on steroids. We'll all hate Texas by the end of the 2020s and wish they'd never joined the conference.
I get what your saying but A&M is also proof that it isn’t a cake walk just coming in and going to Atlanta. A&M has had some good teams but also hasn’t even been to Atlanta yet. And they’ve got the roster to do it.

I get what your saying but A&M is also proof that it isn’t a cake walk just coming in and going to Atlanta. A&M has had some good teams but also hasn’t even been to Atlanta yet. And they’ve got the roster to do it.
Yea alot of that has to do with Saban though and they have actually beat him twice since they joined the SEC but the old midget cant coach forever though and he is much closer to the end now.

Reactions: tn4elvis

TAMU's roster took a quantum leap with the 2022 class. Both Texas schools have the money to recruit very well going forward. They'll be formidable before long.

Arch is Chris Simms part deaux. And he got beaten out by 3* Major Applewhite. Same QB. Same pedigree. Same results.

They’ve won the Director’s Cup the last two years, so I think they will do well in a few of the non-revenue sports, and will definitely compete in baseball and basketball. Football remains to be seen. Sark had a disastrous first season on the field, but he has been on a roll since December. Not sure if he has the right guy running their defense.
I think Sark is a good coach but our league is filled with lots of good if not great coaches. I agree with you Texas and OU will be competitive in all sports but football may be a little tougher for them to show Immediate results .

Reactions: Dudley Smith
Huge get for Texas and Sark is recruiting very well. They will come into the SEC in 2024 with a ton of momentum. I can’t believe that some SEC gomers think that they will be like Vandy in the SEC annually.

Before NIL? They’d be like Missouri/SC on a decent year. With NIL, they’ll be consistently good. Like we should be….let me stop.

VN Store

Back