'20 LA ATH Joel Williams (Kentucky commit)

Is that some sort of message board link? Read like a bunch of dorks speculating on nonsense. Meanwhile, Mullen landed another commitment just a few minutes ago. May put him in the top 5. He is absolutely on fire right now.
Lol, another 3 star, 5'9'' corner. If that's your definition of "on fire", it explains a lot. I'm sure Florida Atlantic is very upset at the news.

Up to #6 in Rivals. Spin that. 😂

And be careful because as you were typing the last one, word came out that UF is about to land one more this weekend, possibly two.

Dan Mullen is on 🔥🔥.
Where did Floridas class end up last year? You know, after the spring semester. Most schools worry about keeping their recruits till signing day. Y'all have to worry about keeping them the first semester. 😂

Reminds me of BJ's classes.

tenor.gif

Is that some sort of message board link? Read like a bunch of dorks speculating on nonsense. Meanwhile, Mullen landed another commitment just a few minutes ago. May put him in the top 5. He is absolutely on fire right now.

He sure is. That 3.53 average star rating is gonna leave folks shaking in their recruiting boots!
Killin it!.PNG

Just for clarification, when you take out UT's 2* Long Snapper, our average star rating on rivals is 3.67 with only 9 recruits to UF's 17. Bwahahahahahaha!

tenor.gif

He sure is. That 3.53 average star rating is gonna leave folks shaking in their recruiting boots!
View attachment 210100

Just for clarification, when you take out UT's 2* Long Snapper, our average star rating on rivals is 3.67 with only 9 recruits to UF's 17. Bwahahahahahaha!

tenor.gif

I haven’t looked at page 2 so I haven’t seen UT’s class lately.

Gator fan: wow, 4 new commits in 6 days, and strong rumors of several more coming, while Georgia has a decommitment and their best WR is booted over that same time. Mullen is rolling....

VolNation: yeah, but uh, Mullen can’t recruit! And, uh, he had two guys who had never stepped foot on the field in a real game, uh, transfer! And that #6 ranking really isn’t as good as UT’s 28th ranking because, um, these average stars things, uh, Mullen can’t recruit!! 😂

I haven’t looked at page 2 so I haven’t seen UT’s class lately.

Gator fan: wow, 4 new commits in 6 days, and strong rumors of several more coming, while Georgia has a decommitment and their best WR is booted over that same time. Mullen is rolling....

VolNation: yeah, but uh, Mullen can’t recruit! And, uh, he had two guys who had never stepped foot on the field in a real game, uh, transfer! And that #6 ranking really isn’t as good as UT’s 28th ranking because, um, these average stars things, uh, Mullen can’t recruit!! 😂

Your HC loading up your class with garbage during the summer to artificially inflate the class ranking is definitely a sign of good things to come.

Refer to: Jones, Butch.

Your HC loading up your class with garbage during the summer to artificially inflate the class ranking is definitely a sign of good things to come.

Refer to: Jones, Butch.

That was my point. UF's class looks like a BJ class. We used to be excited about our recruiting class ranking in the summer when Butch was here too. Then the exoduses would happen and the shine fell away to reveal a less than desirable outcome. The Gators being delusional is fine with me though. LOL.

Lol, another 3 star, 5'9'' corner. If that's your definition of "on fire", it explains a lot. I'm sure Florida Atlantic is very upset at the news.

You talking about Fenley Graham from Lakeland? Lakeland is a UF pipeline, we want all of them! Besides, he’s 5 ‘11” with offers from Miami, Florida, Nebraska, North Carolina, Kentucky, West Virginia and of course all the other Florida schools; UCF, USF etc.

And you won’t find intelligent Florida fans looking down their noses at 3-star kids, especially from Florida. Some of UF’s best players and highest NFL picks lately have been 3 star dudes; Jawaan Taylor (1st round NFL pick) Jachai Polite, Jarrad Davis, Kadarius Toney, Vosean Joseph, Jabari Zuniga, Taven Bryan, Trent Brown, and many others.

That was my point. UF's class looks like a BJ class. We used to be excited about our recruiting class ranking in the summer when Butch was here too. Then the exoduses would happen and the shine fell away to reveal a less than desirable outcome. The Gators being delusional is fine with me though. LOL.

It's kinda cute, really.

😂

Dan Mullen had to get really good at finding and evaluating and developing talent while at Mississippi State, going up against the LSU’s and Bama’s and Texas AM’s of the world. Butch Jones wouldn’t know HS talent if it slapped him in the face. Dan Mullen is an elite player caller and he’s a elite developer of talent. Butch Jones is a fired, disgraced, former coach who never accomplished anything of significance.

The thing that will save Mullen is he will get talent merely due to being in Florida, but a 3.53 average star rating probably won't cut it long term. We'll see how their class finishes, but right now if I was a UF fan, I would be underwhelmed.

I’m not underwhelmed at all, but I respect your take. Florida is still very much in on numerous high four and some 5 star players. With this start, and a solid season on the field, he’s going to land his share of those and a top 5 class.

Most #ESPN 4-star/5-star commits after a flood of weekend verbals:

#Alabama 19
#Clemson #LSU 16
#UGA 11
#Gators 10
#NotreDame #OhioState #Canes #FSU 9
#SouthCarolina #Sooners 7
#GigEm #Longhorns #Auburn #Michigan 6
#TarHeels #PennState #Oregon #OleMiss 5

Nope, not underwhelmed at all.
#Vols #Iowa 4

You talking about Fenley Graham from Lakeland? Lakeland is a UF pipeline, we want all of them! Besides, he’s 5 ‘11” with offers from Miami, Florida, Nebraska, North Carolina, Kentucky, West Virginia and of course all the other Florida schools; UCF, USF etc.

And you won’t find intelligent Florida fans looking down their noses at 3-star kids, especially from Florida. Some of UF’s best players and highest NFL picks lately have been 3 star dudes; Jawaan Taylor (1st round NFL pick) Jachai Polite, Jarrad Davis, Kadarius Toney, Vosean Joseph, Jabari Zuniga, Taven Bryan, Trent Brown, and many others.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahaha this idiot thinks Miami, Nebraska, North Carolina, West Virginia, and the no name Florida schools are a big time offer list for a DB...? It sounds like you want Mullen to grace you with a teabagging opportunity, meanwhile no real big time offers from LSU, Bama, and maybe Clemson that turn out pro db's every year. Nice try.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahaha this idiot thinks Miami, Nebraska, North Carolina, West Virginia, and the no name Florida schools are a big time offer list for a DB...? It sounds like you want Mullen to grace you with a teabagging opportunity, meanwhile no real big time offers from LSU, Bama, and maybe Clemson that turn out pro db's every year. Nice try.

Y’all don’t even realize this Fenley Graham kid went on a visit to Tennessee a few weeks ago? Apparently UT was interested as well.

So let me get this right. Lakeland High School, a Florida pipeline school that has produced former Gator All-Americans, All-SEC, NFL prospects; Chris Rainey, Mike Pouncey, Markice Pouncey, Ahmad Black, John Brown, and numerous other UF players over the years, and produced three 4-star kids who all signed with UF last year, and currently has 5-star RB Demarckus Bowman on its roster, also has a 3-star CB in Fenley, but because Clemson and Georgia and Alabama don’t want him, UF should pass??

Florida doesn’t base its offers on what Clemson and Bama are doing. In Mullen we trust.

Y’all don’t even realize this Fenley Graham kid went on a visit to Tennessee a few weeks ago? Apparently UT was interested as well.

So let me get this right. Lakeland High School, a Florida pipeline school that has produced former Gator All-Americans, All-SEC, NFL prospects; Chris Rainey, Mike Pouncey, Markice Pouncey, Ahmad Black, John Brown, and numerous other UF players over the years, and produced three 4-star kids who all signed with UF last year, and currently has 5-star RB Demarckus Bowman on its roster, also has a 3-star CB in Fenley, but because Clemson and Georgia and Alabama don’t want him, UF should pass??

Florida doesn’t base its offers on what Clemson and Bama are doing. In Mullen we trust.
Stfu

meanwhile no real big time offers from LSU, Bama, and maybe Clemson that turn out pro db's every year. Nice try.

Let me educate you on another fact;

Most DB’s currently in the NFL:

Florida - 10
LSU - 10
FSU - 9
Alabama - 9

Regarding elite DB’s, they grow on trees in Florida. If Florida offers one, they can play. Florida darn sure isn’t running around looking for Clemson and Georgia’s approval.

You don't even realize we don't care. It doesn't matter what you say. We don't care.

UF has 17 commits,. They are all ranked by ESPN. 10 are 4* (7 in the top 300). (Zero 5* but continue to be misleading with your comments)

UT has 9 commits. 1 LS and 1 JUCO are not ranked by ESPN. Of the 7 that are ranked on ESPN, 4 are 4* (3 in top 300) and 3 are 3*. With plenty of room to grow.

What this tells me is that UF is taking a lot of guys early in the cycle and it is generating buzz and then other guys are jumping on board to save their spots. TN is going after some big fish and competing for a lot of the most highly sought after recruits and appear to be very selective about who they are taking early in the cycle.

Again, I don't doubt Mehlen will get some talent, but as of right now I would not be happy if you could swing a dead cat and hit 4 and 5* recruits like you can in Florida.

Continue hollowing out your canoe though!

VN Store

Back