Kyle Rittenhouse - The Truth in 11 Minutes

Aperol Spritz on a hot day is great.

Equal parts bourbon, aperol, and dry vermouth stirred together is also quite tasty.

have done the spritz - big fan

for my home drinking (or any time I'm mixing) I use club soda/sparkling to cut the flavor intensity and increase the volume. So my latest creation is the "That Wiggle" named in honor of Johnny Majors' (notable bourbon drinker and VFL) description of Johnny Jones (1st Vol 1000 yard back and favorite player while in school at UT) running style. Bourbon, Aperol, lemon juice, San Pelegrino and some Angostura for good measure. A Big Orange cocktail for the Vols. (generally a 16 oz tumbler full of crushed ice). I don't care if no one else likes it - they're wrong.

have done the spritz - big fan

for my home drinking (or any time I'm mixing) I use club soda/sparkling to cut the flavor intensity and increase the volume. So my latest creation is the "That Wiggle" named in honor of Johnny Majors' (notable bourbon drinker and VFL) description of Johnny Jones (1st Vol 1000 yard back and favorite player while in school at UT) running style. Bourbon, Aperol, lemon juice, San Pelegrino and some Angostura for good measure. A Big Orange cocktail for the Vols. (generally a 16 oz tumbler full of crushed ice). I don't care if no one else likes it - they're wrong.

That sounds good!

Last edited:
LMAO.

As PT Barnum said, "There's a sucker born every minute."

Per USA Today:

Fact check: Claim about a Kyle Rittenhouse lawsuit against Whoopi Goldberg is satire

Per Reuters:

Fact Check- Claim Kyle Rittenhouse filed a lawsuit against The View co-hosts stems from satire

Do a little reading of actual MSM before posting garbage next time, geniuses.

View attachment 458132

To be fair , you probably shouldnt be the one talking about doing research , after back reading your posts in here . 😉

Last edited:
He took it upon himself to arm himself then drive to a situation in in which he had no business, then killed two people, playing vigilante army.

He forfeited his right not to be subject to public ridicule and condemnation when he got in his car that night.
He was legally armed and shot a child molester who was pulling an illegal gun on him. Why did the pervert have an illegal gun? Aren’t there laws against that?

Moronic dipsticks crying about it this long after the event should be made fun of. This includes you

He took it upon himself to arm himself then drive to a situation in in which he had no business, then killed two people, playing vigilante army.

He forfeited his right not to be subject to public ridicule and condemnation when he got in his car that night.

He had as much of a right to be there as anybody else.

He was legally armed and shot a child molester who was pulling an illegal gun on him. Why did the pervert have an illegal gun? Aren’t there laws against that?

Moronic dipsticks crying about it this long after the event should be made fun of. This includes you
Watching the left defend the absolute animals he shot is a perfect encapsulation of just who is evil in this country. A child molester and a couple woman beaters... really worth defending there!

And this is a perfect example as to why you are viewed as dumb

LOL Cool story bro.

He's a freaking hero.

VN Store

Back