Kyle Rittenhouse - The Truth in 11 Minutes

That’s one of the main things I hated the most even as a cop that made the arrest. I never agreed with them sitting in jail until their case was heard and the best the system could do is “my bad” if they were found innocent and time served if guilty.
And if you’re fortunate enough to be arrested by the Feds then there is no bail. You get one shot to get out at a pre-trial hearing. If you fail you’re in until trial.

Reactions: 1vol8
It appears as though Kyle Rittenhouse realizes that his 15 minutes of fame have expired, and he misses the coverage that he had been getting from the media. This is a plea for some renewed attention.

Appears?

Come on. He loved it. In fact, his showing up in the first place was a purely "look at me" moment.

Reactions: BowlBrother85
Appears?

Come on. He loved it. In fact, his showing up in the first place was a purely "look at me" moment.

The real problem here is the kid for showing up. Not the people who violently attacked him, pulled a gun on him, who were openly rioting, none of those people.

The kid is the bad one because he was there.

The real problem here is the kid for showing up. Not the people who violently attacked him, pulled a gun on him, who were openly rioting, none of those people.

They can all be faulted to varying degrees. It's not mutually exclusive.

Not at all.

Kyle Rittenhouse was well within his rights to take the action that he did, and defend himself from life-threatening, armed aggression. A jury agreed.

Still, Kyle Rittenhouse is a ham, who loves publicity. This threat of future litigation is a transparent cry for attention. He clearly misses the spotlight.

Reactions: Sandman 423
Not at all.

Kyle Rittenhouse was well within his rights to take the action that he did, and defend himself from life-threatening, armed aggression. A jury agreed.

Still, this kid is a ham, who loves publicity. This threat of future litigation is a transparent cry for attention. He clearly misses the spotlight.

If all the nonsense you’re saying were true, he’d be in the headlines a lot more than he. Countless media outlets would love to interview him. He could probably even have a reoccurring weekly spot.

Going after people who openly lied about you is not attention seeking.

If all the nonsense you’re saying were true, he’d be in the headlines a lot more than he. Countless media outlets would love to interview him. He could probably even have a reoccurring weekly spot.

Going after people who openly lied about you is not attention seeking.
BS. The media, including Fox News, has closed the book on the Kyle Rittenhouse saga. He is yesterday's news, and he misses the attention.

Whoopi and others get in air and call him a murderer. Yea I would say he had a case

The MSNBC host (Joe I think) was probably the worst I've seen. I mentioned it in here before but I think he claimed the kid fired 50 rounds randomly into a crowd, and this was after the video was out and as the trial was almost over.

Reactions: Rickyvol77

VN Store

Back