Kyle Rittenhouse - The Truth in 11 Minutes

The argument that “if he didn’t have a gun, no one would’ve been killed” is absolute garbage. You can argue weather or not his decision to be there was stupid or brave but not the gun. But you gotta ask yourself IF you were decide to enter such a thing s as a riot for whatever reason, would you go unarmed? Right or left, I know your answer would be no because given the situation in Kenosha, you’re more stupid going to something like that without something to protect yourself.

Something like Kenosha? I don't drive through Atlanta without extra mags.

Reactions: VOLS INC.
No sane person feels the need for extra mags in order to drive through Atlanta.

Well, you can shove your opinion of what a sane person feels where the sun doesn't shine. My experience doing business in Atlanta and from the many friends I have in Atlanta, from all walks of life and virtually all of whom carry concealed, leads me to think it is prudent to carry extra mags.

It has happened that interstate traffic has been stopped in Atlanta when the denizens there decide they have been wronged by some imaginary slight somewhere else in the country. Not interested in being stuck on a road, some locals decide the white guy in a pickup is a convenient target à la the Virginia Beach couple from a few years ago and only having one mag in a very bad situation. Too easy to throw extra mags in the truck.

Never expect to need extra mags. I never expect to have to draw a weapon in self defense. But I'm prepared for it. Have no intention of being a poor victim. If you disagree with what I'm saying, it sounds like you have a personal problem. But it isn't mine.

Something like Kenosha? I don't drive through Atlanta without extra mags.
I normally never carry at the Walmart near my house. I am usually in and out (believe it or not), the crime in my area of town is extremely low, and the police station is basically next door so plenty of cops walking around anyway.

However, I did carry there a few times around the start of the pandemic. Why? Because resources were scarce, lots of visitors from other areas, larger crowds were present, and crime was increasing due to all the reasons I just listed.

My point? Everyone should perform a risk analysis to make these types of decisions. Based on the crime rates in Atlanta, it’s location as a Hub for “protest” (aka BLM riots), the fact that it’s mostly ran by democrats, etc. Yeah brother, I’m taking some xtra mags as well!

Last edited:
Reactions: GroverCleveland
Well, you can shove your opinion of what a sane person feels where the sun doesn't shine. My experience doing business in Atlanta and from the many friends I have in Atlanta, from all walks of life and virtually all of whom carry concealed, leads me to think it is prudent to carry extra mags.

It has happened that interstate traffic has been stopped in Atlanta when the denizens there decide they have been wronged by some imaginary slight somewhere else in the country. Not interested in being stuck on a road, some locals decide the white guy in a pickup is a convenient target à la the Virginia Beach couple from a few years ago and only having one mag in a very bad situation. Too easy to throw extra mags in the truck.

Never expect to need extra mags. I never expect to have to draw a weapon in self defense. But I'm prepared for it. Have no intention of being a poor victim. If you disagree with what I'm saying, it sounds like you have a personal problem. But it isn't mine.
I lived and worked there for 9 years. My daughters have gone to school, lived, and worked in Atlanta for the past 7 and 8 years. I know hundreds of people living in Atlanta. I don't know a single one who feels the need to carry around extra mags.
We obviously have some different perspectives and the reasons why are also obvious.
You guys have been so conditioned to live in fear it's ridiculous.
I guess it's the whole rural/urban divide.
Which side of the divide is most steeped in ignorance is obvious.

I lived and worked there for 9 years. My daughters have gone to school, lived, and worked in Atlanta for the past 7 and 8 years. I know hundreds of people living in Atlanta. I don't know a single one who feels the need to carry around extra mags.
We obviously have some different perspectives and the reasons why are also obvious.

Do enlighten us to the obvious reasons, please.

Who is living in fear? I certainly do not; I carry extra mags when, as mentioned above, a risk assess says "sure, throw the extra mags in the truck."

Plenty of people don't carry guns. Plenty of people do not pay any attention to where they are or who is around them. Some of those people wind up being called "victims."

Assuming you classify yourself as "urban," I really do not know many rural people who are scared of much.

A long time friend of mine and I rehabbed houses in the West End for a couple of years. If you really know anything about Atlanta, you should know the area's nickname was the Wild, Wild West. EVERYONE we knew in the business carried either concealed or in their car. Was there on a New Year's Eve afternoon checking on a house we had just finished when gunshots rang out a couple of streets over, I think Michigan Avenue. My partner and I figured the celebration had started early and decided to head on to the house up in Peachtree Corners.

Do enlighten us to the obvious reasons, please.

Who is living in fear? I certainly do not; I carry extra mags when, as mentioned above, a risk assess says "sure, throw the extra mags in the truck."

Plenty of people don't carry guns. Plenty of people do not pay any attention to where they are or who is around them. Some of those people wind up being called "victims."

Assuming you classify yourself as "urban," I really do not know many rural people who are scared of much.
On the urban / rural continuum, I'm more urban. Born in raised in east Nashville, but I did spend about 6 years in Cookeville (the most rural I've ever been).

The ignorant side would be the same one that has been deluded into believing BLM is a terrorist organization.
Pretty much boils down to the consumption of too much right wing propaganda.

On the urban / rural continuum, I'm more urban. Born in raised in east Nashville, but I did spend about 6 years in Cookeville (the most rural I've ever been).

The ignorant side would be the same one that has been deluded into believing BLM is a terrorist organization.

An organization that perpetuates racism where it doesn’t exist in order to loot, riot, destroy, and assault is a perfect example of a terrorist organization. The only propaganda comes from them and those that support them.

Just wanted to point out several times individuals that may have had the same train of thought. Last year in a Publix several people were killed by a mass shooter. My guess is that no one inside thought they would need a gun at a grocery store. Around the same time people were relaxing in a message parlor. I’d bet my left arm not one person had the need of a gun cross their mind before some psycho started letting rounds fly. Or how about the people in the church when that ******* open fire on them? Virginia Tech? Hollywood bank robbery?

I’m pretty sure you get the point that you never know where you’ll need one and chances are if you ever did, It’ll be at the last place you’d expect. We don’t carry guns because we live in fear. We carry them to protect ourselves and naive people like you that think this world is all rainbows and unicorns.

I certainly do not believe they're a terrorist organization. My personal opinion is they are nothing but a bunch of money-grubbing race pimps. Some followers seem to imagine themselves as would-be terrorists, but they are relatively harmless unless they find people who are not prepared to defend themselves, people unlike Kyle Rittenhouse.

Recently BLM leader and Co-founder Hawk Newsome met with Mayor Elect Eric Adams.

Newsome publicly stated “There will be riots. There will be fire, and there will be bloodshed” If Eric Adams reinstated the Undercover Anti-Crime Unit, as the Mayor Elect promised during his campaign.

Recap: A leader of an organization met with a government official, and after the meeting threatened, “There will be riots. There will be fire, and there will be bloodshed”. This threat comes after several years of riots, fire, and bloodshed by the organization. Simplified, do what we say or we will burn down your city!

Seems kinda like a terrorist org to me.

Edit (To further my point)
“We will shut the city down. We will shut down City Hall, and we will give him hell and make it a nightmare,” Chivona Newsome, sister of Hawk Newsome and co-founder of the same BLM group, said after the sit-down with Adams.

Last edited:
I’m pretty sure you get the point that you never know where you’ll need one and chances are if you ever did, It’ll be at the last place you’d expect. We don’t carry guns because we live in fear. We carry them to protect ourselves and naive people like you that think this world is all rainbows and unicorns.

Based on his comments, I would venture to say no he does not get the point. Because HE has never needed to defend himself.

The world is full of folks like this. There was a old saw about the definition of a new conservative is a liberal who got mugged last night.

Based on his comments, I would venture to say no he does not get the point. Because HE has never needed to defend himself.

The world is full of folks like this. There was a old saw about the definition of a new conservative is a liberal who got mugged last night.
He’s admitted to me before that he would be thankful for the guy with a gun if he ever found himself in the wrong place at the wrong time. Of course I had to press him on the question but he did finally answer. Which makes me think now he’s only trying to stand his ground and doesn’t “fully” believe what he’s preaching.

I normally never carry at the Walmart near my house. I am usually in and out (believe it or not), the crime in my area of town is extremely low, and the police station is basically next door so plenty of cops walking around anyway.

However, I did carry there a few times around the start of the pandemic. Why? Because resources were scarce, lots of visitors from other areas, larger crowds were present, and crime was increasing due to all the reasons I just listed.

My point? Everyone should perform a risk analysis to make these types of decisions. Based on the crime rates in Atlanta, it’s location as a Hub for “protest” (aka BLM riots), the fact that it’s mostly ran by democrats, etc. Yeah brother, I’m taking some xtra mags as well!
You guys are eventually going to shoot your eyes out.

I live in Atlanta and agree with you. I also think liberals live in constant fear of firearms, the idea that people can open carry, and the irrational fear of rifles they know nothing about. Ignorance breeds fear. And ignorance abounds on both sides.

He’s admitted to me before that he would be thankful for the guy with a gun if he ever found himself in the wrong place at the wrong time. Of course I had to press him on the question but he did finally answer. Which makes me think now he’s only trying to stand his ground and doesn’t “fully” believe what he’s preaching.
Just more evidence that luther is a taker and not a producer

What???

Just what I said. About a month or two ago I asked you if you went to the store with your wife and all of a sudden started hearing gunshots would you be thankful to hear a second set of gunshots and suddenly the gunshots stopped. You tried to dodge the question at first but finally answered that you would be thankful for the concealed carry holder that killed the mass shooter.

Just what I said. About a month or two ago I asked you if you went to the store with your wife and all of a sudden started hearing gunshots would you be thankful to hear a second set of gunshots and suddenly the gunshots stopped. You tried to dodge the question at first but finally answered that you would be thankful for the concealed carry holder that killed the mass shooter.
I'll go out on a limb and say that is complete BS.
I've never tried to dodge any question - unlike almost every poster in the PF.
If someone stopped a shooting, of course I would be happy.
It's a ridiculous question with an easy answer.
The fact that you remember it as some type of "got you" moment is hilarious.
How about this. You find the string of posts that support your failed memory, and I'll gladly eat crow.

VN Store

Back