Kyle Rittenhouse - The Truth in 11 Minutes

I'm not defending it.
How many times have I said arrest any and every rioter and prosecute them to the fullest?
Why is it so hard to comprehend that I am 100% against rioting?

You’re gaslighting. You’re attempting to pretend that the summer of violence is a false right wing narrative. That’s the issue

I gave the link.
Why don't you give a link with a counter.
lol.....who am I kidding.

A link to the data that arrived at a 93% rate by counting CHOP as 17 separate peaceful protests despite multiple deaths. The same data that is from a pro BLM group and the same data that found 570 riots in a 3 month period.

3 months. 570. Idk if there’s been 570 riots from conservatives in the last 200 years

You’re gaslighting. You’re attempting to pretend that the summer of violence is a false right wing narrative. That’s the issue
I'm attempting to put it in perspective.
The right wing false narrative is that BLM protests were synonymous with violence.
Most of the right wing nuts in the PF ignorantly buy into that narrative.
That's the issue.

A link to the data that arrived at a 93% rate by counting CHOP as 17 separate peaceful protests despite multiple deaths. The same data that is from a pro BLM group and the same data that found 570 riots in a 3 month period.

3 months. 570. Idk if there’s been 570 riots from conservatives in the last 200 years
Break it down all you wish.
The vast majority were peaceful. Period.
That is a fact that no sane person would even attempt to deny.

Break it down all you wish.
The vast majority were peaceful. Period.
That is a fact that no sane person would even attempt to deny.

You hold to that mantra as if it’s impressive. Most days Jeffrey Dahmer was peaceful.

570 in 3 months is a ton of violence.

I'm attempting to put it in perspective.
The right wing false narrative is that BLM protests were synonymous with violence.
Most of the right wing nuts in the PF ignorantly buy into that narrative.
That's the issue.
Perspective coming from a guy who said he wished an innocent kid would’ve died because he carried a weapon legally

You hold to that mantra as if it’s impressive. Most days Jeffrey Dahmer was peaceful.

570 in 3 months is a ton of violence.
It's just a fact, and one that right wing nuts will not even accept.
I never said it was impressive.
My whole point is that the right has been willingly mislead.

It's just a fact, and one that right wing nuts will not even accept.
I never said it was impressive.
My whole point is that the right has been willingly mislead.

I don’t see how anything was misleading at all. There was a ton of left wing political violence and vandalism in only a 3 month period and you attempt to excuse it by saying “well, it wasn’t the majority”. It’s laughable

I don’t see how anything was misleading at all. There was a ton of left wing political violence and vandalism in only a 3 month period and you attempt to excuse it by saying “well, it wasn’t the majority”. It’s laughable
You are having a surprisingly difficult time with this.
I never once attempted to excuse it.....no matter how many times you claim I did.
I am only claiming that the vast majority of the protests were peaceful and that the right has been propagandized into believing otherwise.
This whole thread certainly proves my point.
And it is laughable, in a sad way.

On the scale you use it would be a peaceful protest. The one woman who was shot would be called an incident of police brutality and no blame would be put on the “protesters”.
No it wouldn't. It would be called a riot on my scale.

I never once attempted to excuse it.....no matter how many times you claim I did.
I am only claiming that the vast majority of the protests were peaceful and that the right has been propagandized into believing otherwise.

The vast majority of Jeffrey Dahmer’s days on earth were peaceful and society has been propagandized into believing otherwise. He was mostly a peaceful person and the majority of his days, he killed no one

The vast majority of KRs actions that night were peaceful.

Reactions: walkenvol
Pondering... Since the left keeps insisting that words are violence wouldn’t that make, by their own standards, any protest with graffiti vandalism involved in it a violent protest? 🤔

Pondering... Since the left keeps insisting that words are violence wouldn’t that make, by their own standards, any protest with graffiti vandalism involved in it a violent protest? 🤔
It’s a one-way standard, in their minds “ voter ID” is violent but “kill whitey” is peaceful dialogue.

The vast majority of Jeffrey Dahmer’s days on earth were peaceful and society has been propagandized into believing otherwise. He was mostly a peaceful person and the majority of his days, he killed no one
That's such a ridiculous argument.
What the right is doing is more like saying everyone in Milwaukee was a cannibal because Jeffery Dahmer was.
The truth is, the vast majority of people in Milwaukee were not cannibals but Jeffery Dahmer was.
I'm in now way excusing Jeffery Dahmer because I'm defending the other people who live in Milwaukee.

That's such a ridiculous argument.
What the right is doing is more like saying everyone in Milwaukee was a cannibal because Jeffery Dahmer was.
The truth is, the vast majority of people in Milwaukee were not cannibals but Jeffery Dahmer was.
I'm in now way excusing Jeffery Dahmer because I'm defending the other people who live in Milwaukee.

What you’re doing is you’re hiding behind the same Lone wolf defense the KKK used for years.

Reactions: VOLS INC.
Okay. Why do you believe this case should have went to trial? Is there any specific evidence you can point to that runs counter to the self defense claim?

I see you ignored the other part. Are you agreeing with me that black men are in prison at higher rates because they commit the majority of homicides and violent crimes in general?
I think the authorities in Wisconsin should be trusted to have made the proper determination in regards to what gets tried and what doesn't in their state.

I'm not familiar with statistics about black incarceration and violent crimes, so I cant really say. Mostly, I'd just hope you wouldn't judge all black people based on the actions of a few.

VN Store

Back