Kyle Rittenhouse - The Truth in 11 Minutes

Reactions: InVOLuntary
His biggest failure as president IMO. He acquiesced to Fauci and the entities responsible for the pandemic in the guest place.

I believe this incident is referring to a shutdown over the budget. The article is from 2019

What does Portland have to do with anything?

You claimed they counted CHOP. I showed you their data were they specifically stated CHOP was only peaceful protests. Idk how you can argue against that?
They counted riots in Portland but you seem to be correct that they did not count the criminal activity that happened inside of CHOP as a riot. That actually makes sense (the criminal activity didn't happen during a protest). It also in no way detracts from the validity of the 93% estimate.
But if it was 93%, 91%, 95%, or 89% - the point remains the same. The vast majority of BLM protests were peaceful.

They counted riots in Portland but you seem to be correct that they did not count the criminal activity that happened inside of CHOP as a riot. That actually makes sense (the criminal activity didn't happen during a protest). It also in no way detracts from the validity of the 93% estimate.
But if it was 93%, 91%, 95%, or 89% - the point remains the same. The vast majority of BLM protests were peaceful.

It happened in a protest zone and they counted every day of CHOP as a separate protest with 0 violence.

Idk why you think those numbers are impressive. If I told you there’s a 1 in 10 chance this breaks out into violence, would you have still taken your daughter?

Edit: do you want to admit you were wrong about chop and also admit you thought chop was in Portland?

But it did though, the taking over of CHOP was part of a broader protest, in which BLM did participate.

Reactions: Vol8188
It happened in a protest zone and they counted every day of CHOP as a separate protest with 0 violence.

Idk why you think those numbers are impressive. If I told you there’s a 1 in 10 chance this breaks out into violence, would you have still taken your daughter?

Edit: do you want to admit you were wrong about chop and also admit you thought chop was in Portland?
Yea. I was saying it was in Portland.
I never said the 93% number was impressive. I said the 93% number proved the vast majority were peaceful.
It was the counter to the nuts on here who continue to talk as if the BLM protests were nothing but riots.
I never took either of my daughters to a protest. They attended multiple protests in Atlanta. I attended several a little outside of Atlanta.

I never said the 93% number was impressive. I said the 93% number proved the vast majority were peaceful.
It was the counter to the nuts on here who continue to talk as if the BLM protests were nothing but riots.
I never took my daughter to a protest. They attended multiple protests in Atlanta. I attended several a little outside of Atlanta.

There were 570 BLM riots in one summer. That’s not right wing nuts, that’s reality. That number comes from Princeton and only includes protests from May to August. So in 1 season, BLM was responsible for 570 separate riots

You still ignored my question. If only 1/10 would turn violent, would you still take your daughter? Would you knowingly play Russian roulette with her?

Reactions: StarRaider
I never took either of my daughters to a protest. They attended multiple protests in Atlanta. I attended several a little outside of Atlanta.

The 93% is just another one of the bs numbers you pull out of your ass. Blm is a domestic terrorist club that you support so criminals can become more brazen.

Yep you were probably there kissing feet.

The vast majority of police interactions are also just. I know you claim to be anti riot. But most liberals mouths were quiet when this all went down and you know it. Hell many excused it. So stop. It's bull shat. Also, would you have been pro massive police response to these riots? Yes or no? Meaning they come down hard the moment it goes this way? If your answer is no then you aren't anti riot. Also, 99.99% of bombs dropped on Japan weren't nuclear. Your stat is dumb.

Last edited:
There were 570 BLM riots in one summer. That’s not right wing nuts, that’s reality. That number comes from Princeton and only includes protests from May to August. So in 1 season, BLM was responsible for 570 separate riots

You still ignored my question. If only 1/10 would turn violent, would you still take your daughter? Would you knowingly play Russian roulette with her?
Of course I would. Here is their qualification of "riot". 10,000 people protest from 3-6 without incident. As the protest is breaking up, one group of 5 "protestors" throw a brick through a store window. That protest is now counted as a riot.

Of course I would. Here is their qualification of "riot". 10,000 people protest from 3-6 without incident. As the protest is breaking up, one group of 5 "protestors" throw a brick through a store window. That protest is now counted as a riot.
You know it never stopped at just one brick.

Luther, if the right were doing this, would you so adamantly defend it? Imagine 570 riots from right rallies. The FBI would be evoking the patriot act

Luther, if the right were doing this, would you so adamantly defend it? Imagine 570 riots from right rallies. The FBI would be evoking the patriot act
I'm not defending it.
How many times have I said arrest any and every rioter and prosecute them to the fullest?
Why is it so hard to comprehend that I am 100% against rioting?

What are the chances of that? I’ll argue all day the probability does not equate to a point blank rifle shot. And again, I understand the legal justification in this instance. I just personally have a difficult time getting there.
Had you been in the same situation you’d have gone viral as the guy that got severely beaten while screaming mommy and left laying in a puddle of his own blood and urine

1-2 billion.
1/65th the damage of Hurricane Ida.

If you asked the typical right wing nut this question, "which caused the most damage, the 2020 riots or Hurricane Ida?" 95% of them would say the riots.....and it wasn't even close.
You have been mind screwed.
So there was 1-2$ billion dollars in damage as a result of BLM riots. True or false?

So you were using made up stats again. 😂you back peddle more than any poster here

VN Store

Back