Kyle Rittenhouse - The Truth in 11 Minutes

You are confusing conservatism with the "Trumpist right" which is what the authors wrote. The word conservatism isn't mentioned anywhere in the article. You're saying there is no fanfare for KR among Trump acolytes?
No. You morons have created this "Trumpist right" fantasy in your heads.

Tell me again how conservatism isn't mentioned anywhere in your post. Is it your claim that the Right is now only composed of your made-up classification of "Trumpist Right"? By every sane person's understanding, the Right means conservatives.

1637692475715.png

Former NBA star Kwame Brown accuses Rittenhouse critics of 'getting paid to push this racist s***'

A basketball star sounded off about the politicization of the Kyle Rittenhouse trial, saying critics are getting paid by "talking about how racist it is."

Former National Basketball Association player Kwame Brown, 39, defended Rittenhouse, saying he was acting in self-defense. Rittenhouse was found not guilty on all charges Friday regarding the shooting deaths of two rioters and wounding of a third in the wake of Jacob Blake's police shooting.

Former NBA star Kwame Brown accuses Rittenhouse critics of 'getting paid to push this racist s***'

You are confusing conservatism with the "Trumpist right" which is what the authors wrote. The word conservatism isn't mentioned anywhere in the article. You're saying there is no fanfare for KR among Trump acolytes?

BTW, the article supports the conclusion.

The irony in this statement is that leftists everywhere are pissed KR was found not guilty and were rallying behind a guilty verdict.

A basketball star sounded off about the politicization of the Kyle Rittenhouse trial, saying critics are getting paid by "talking about how racist it is."

Former National Basketball Association player Kwame Brown, 39, defended Rittenhouse, saying he was acting in self-defense. Rittenhouse was found not guilty on all charges Friday regarding the shooting deaths of two rioters and wounding of a third in the wake of Jacob Blake's police shooting.

If you have never heard Kwame Brown then go to his youtube channel. If you can stand the colorful language he is entertaining. He really went in hard after Stephen A Smith a while back. He is repulsed by the democrat party.

Fruitcake. I would guess this guy has a wrapsheet. That wouldn't be a 16 y/o the average American wants their kid hanging around.
Fruitcake. I would guess this guy has a wrapsheet. That wouldn't be a 16 y/o the average American wants their kid hanging around.

Wow! Do you normally judge folks by their appearance? Did you know he’s a Veteran so I’m fairly certain he’s a wee bit familiar with firearms.

Even though open carry is legal in Wisconsin I think cops can still ask for your ID and run your info. It’d be ignorant for anyone to bring attention to yourself if you aren’t 100% legal carrying in that particular atmosphere.

Because of her ideology or her rifle?

Remember, Wisconsin is a huge game hunting state so chances are that a lot of 16 year olds in that state are familiar with firearms.

Funny. DynaLo, I never realized you were a female. As I read this post, I thought it was a good idea to teach your son about firearms if he's wearing pigtails.

That made me choke on my sip of coffee. 🤣🤣🤣

I’ve been told for years I’m an oddball female, guns, Harleys, football and a fairly wicked collection of high heels, so I guess my posts don’t really come across as a typical chick. 😁

That made me choke on my sip of coffee. 🤣🤣🤣

I’ve been told for years I’m an oddball female, guns, Harleys, football and a fairly wicked collection of high heels, so I guess my posts don’t really come across as a typical chick. 😁
That's a good thing. I never try to be intentionally sexist, but it seems like the majority of the posters on the Politics sub-forum (and even Volnation in general) are males. So, I end up just assuming posters are guys until I get a clear indication otherwise.

What are you talking about? You apparently are starting with the incorrect flaming liberal assumption that anyone that is conservative or anyone that supports Trump is racist.
@BayVol7 will be along any second to agree that premise minus the 'incorrect' part.

Okay. We don't seem to disagree often, but explain to me why defending himself makes Kyle a hero. It makes him still alive, but in no way does it make him a hero.
Dead pedophile and woman beating dirtbag. Seriously though... imho, what makes him a hero is standing up when many adults wouldn't or didn't. The argument will go on ad infinitum as to whether or not he should have been there, or whether or not his parents were bad parents... but he helped protect his community.

The dead pedophile was a happy coincidence.

Dead pedophile and woman beating dirtbag. Seriously though... imho, what makes him a hero is standing up when many adults wouldn't or didn't. The argument will go on ad infinitum as to whether or not he should have been there, or whether or not his parents were bad parents... but he helped protect his community.

The dead pedophile was a happy coincidence.
Okay. I disagree with your assessment. I don't think that he helped protect the community. I think that he's lucky to be alive. The criminal background of his attackers were unknown at the time that he shot them, and he was acting in self defense. It's not like he was actively seeking those individuals out. If he were, then he would be behind bars for the rest of his life. There is nothing heroic in what he did.

Kyle’s case was as much or more about 2A and the right to self defense than it was about his actions that night. By having basically, what is widely considered by those that understand gun rights, as a textbook case of self defense his acquittal has reinforced those rights for everyone even those to brainwashed to realize it.

I think that has made him somewhat of a hero along with the fact that the fire/hold fire decisions he made in split seconds are worthy of some major respect.

Kyle’s case was as much or more about 2A and the right to self defense than it was about his actions that night. By having basically, what is widely considered by those that understand gun rights, as a textbook case of self defense his acquittal has reinforced those rights for everyone even those to brainwashed to realize it.

I think that has made him somewhat of a hero along with the fact that the fire/hold fire decisions he made in split seconds are worthy of some major respect.

I'm with you on this one. Don't think he was particularly heroic. I also don't think he was out trying to be some vigilante. He was a concerned citizen, and also had a new gun that made him feel super cool, so he wanted to go help the community while doing a stupid flex. But when it came time to defend himself, I think he did an incredible job of identifying the real threats and neutralizing them.

Tucker Carlson’s exclusive Rittenhouse interview draws nearly 5 million viewers to top CNN, MSNBC combine

Fox News Channel’s "Tucker Carlson Tonight" averaged nearly five million viewers on Monday during the news-making, exclusive first interview with Kyle Rittenhouse, dominating cable news and outdrawing CNN and MSNBC combined.

"Tucker Carlson Tonight" averaged 4.9 million viewers from 8-9 p.m. ET, compared to only 1.2 million for MSNBC and a dismal 762,000 for struggling CNN during the same time period. It was the second-highest rated episode of "Tucker" this year and outdrew CNN by 549%.

"Tucker" also crushed competitors among the advertiser-coveted demographic of adults age 25-54, averaging a staggering 891,000 demo viewers compared to 180,000 for CNN and only 150,000 for MSNBC.

Carlson’s news-making sit down with Rittenhouse also helped Fox News top cable news competition for the duration of primetime.

Fox News Channel averaged 3.5 million viewers from 8-11 p.m. ET, compared to 1.5 million for MSNBC and only 705,000 for CNN.

Last edited:
Should somebody remind the administration that Joe wasn’t in office when all that happened and likely doesn’t have the protection of the office, or nah? 🤔
Kyle's civil attorney should have served Joe Biden with a lawsuit while he was under anesthesia for his colonoscopy last week (while he temporarily wasn't President). Then, he would have been sued while he wasn't President for statements that he made while he wasn't President.

Wow! Do you normally judge folks by their appearance? Did you know he’s a Veteran so I’m fairly certain he’s a wee bit familiar with firearms.

Even though open carry is legal in Wisconsin I think cops can still ask for your ID and run your info. It’d be ignorant for anyone to bring attention to yourself if you aren’t 100% legal carrying in that particular atmosphere.

Because of her ideology or her rifle?

Remember, Wisconsin is a huge game hunting state so chances are that a lot of 16 year olds in that state are familiar with firearms.

First, I made the wrong statement is saying he possibly has a record.

Second, my statement was made because the "average" father is not going to have his young daughter doing armed security at public events. It's not normal. If you need to have armed security then clearly you are suspecting she could be in harms way.

Third, the event was a protest for a KR guilty verdict which has had been rumored the crowd was yelling to create jury intimidation. This wasn't an upstanding event.

Fourth, if something happens to her he'll never be able to explain why he thought it was a good idea to put her on the front lines. With that said I think this whole thing is a farce and blm doesn't need security detail. They are the ones normally attacking people.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
They doubling down on creating division...remember there were no AAs involved in incident and the FBI swept Kyle's SM and phone and found no white supremacist connections.

Can't wait for the lawsuit. They know it's a matter of time. If KR gets $1B for defamation then I'm ok with that.

Reactions: NEO and VolnJC

VN Store

Back