Kyle Rittenhouse - The Truth in 11 Minutes

Rep. Cori Bush calls for expulsion of House Republicans who offered Kyle Rittenhouse an internship, says her job feels 'more and more dangerous' every day
crying-black-guy-meme-gif.414019

Stuff like this is just as crazy as all the "Q" nonsense IMO.

They have as much right to be there legally armed as everyone else there does and seriously, in broad daylight, in front of the courthouse with more cops than normal around how high does anyone really think the chances of a gun fight occurring actually are.

The great irony is that a 16 year old is legally open carrying a long rifle which is exactly what the left has been saying that 17 year old Kyle was breaking the law by doing the same thing. 🤦‍♀️

This (besides the already mentioned ???? about dude's scope) is something that's bemused me. Having a rifle armed minor on "your side" pretty much takes all the juice out of your criticism of Rittenhouse.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Hell, if you want to know the truth, I supported BLM, the movement. Until it became a mob. Does that mean I think race plays a part in the 98% of situations they claim it does? Hell no because it never has unless you’re going back 50 years. Racism was almost dead and it shows because the white race is the only race disappearing right in front of our eyes. Does it happen? Yes it does but it’s extremely rare and it happens both ways.

Let’s be real. Drop a black man in a “white” neighborhood and the worst that happens is the cops get called for suspicious behavior. I agree that’s not right. But Drop a white man in a “black” neighborhood (hood) and he’s lucky if he makes it home without at least getting his ass kicked and THAT’S real chit. So it kills me to listen to this “racial” BS from the left when it’s not us that haven’t let things go.
One point I'd make here- define "neighborhood"

In your scenarios is the black man walking through an upscale subdivision in Buckhead or one of the southern trailer parks with rebel flags and meth labs?

Is the white guy walking through DeSoto Tx or Compton?

It's easy to think in stereotypes ( for all of us, me included)

I hope someday we move beyond race as a civilization and just view each others as humans, but we (the whole world) have a long way to go.

Sadly, both sides jump to conclusions and can't have a discussion that includes critical thinking.

For example, why have kids today never heard the words Polock, Wop, Kike? Because they died out. Jews don't walk around calling each other Kikes. Why hasn't the N word died out? One has to think it's partly the fault if black people. They use the word with an unbelievable consistency. How messed up is it that they enrich white music/record executives by calling each other an ethnic slur?

I wasn’t insinuating they had no right. And all great points btw. However maybe it’s just me but I feel a father is supposed to protect his daughter from any possible harm and there’s a hundred different ways that could’ve ended badly.

Well, my father decided that one of the best ways he could protect me was teaching me how to shoot and handle firearms way back when I was a 7 year old in pigtails. I’ve long since passed that self protection training along to both of my daughters.

What kind of father willingly brings his 16yo daughter to even a remote possibility of a gun fight? Like I’ve said several times over, BLM supporters have literally 0 common sense.
What if someone attacked them with a skateboard. According to ADA James Kraus you should take your beating because "everybody takes a beating sometimes". I don't know why you would take that chance with your kids.

This (besides the already mentioned ???? about dude's scope) is something that's bemused me. Having a rifle armed minor on "your side" pretty much takes all the juice out of your criticism of Rittenhouse.

Yea, it does pretty much make huge hypocrites out of that whole group and their arguments over the past year +.
I wonder if any of them have recognized it yet? 🤣

Reactions: Rickyvol77
One point I'd make here- define "neighborhood"

In your scenarios is the black man walking through an upscale subdivision in Buckhead or one of the southern trailer parks with rebel flags and meth labs?

Is the white guy walking through DeSoto Tx or Compton?

It's easy to think in stereotypes ( for all of us, me included)

I hope someday we move beyond race as a civilization and just view each others as humans, but we (the whole world) have a long way to go.

Sadly, both sides jump to conclusions and can't have a discussion that includes critical thinking.

For example, why have kids today never heard the words Polock, Wop, Kike? Because they died out. Jews don't walk around calling each other Kikes. Why hasn't the N word died out? One has to think it's partly the fault if black people. They use the word with an unbelievable consistency. How messed up is it that they enrich white music/record executives by calling each other an ethnic slur?
Defining neighborhoods

Black man = upscale
White man = Compton

Black man in a white trailer park may face some music. I agree. But I’m not sure it would be comparable to the white man in Compton unless he came with bad intentions.

And for the most part, I do believe we’ve (most of us) reached a point where pure racism is dead. Left leaning media, BLM and Antifa won’t let it completely die and chose to reignite old flames.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Well, my father decided that one of the best ways he could protect me was teaching me how to shoot and handle firearms way back when I was a 7 year old in pigtails. I’ve long since passed that self protection training along to both of my daughters.
Absolutely and I’m doing the same with mine and my extended families kids. Your dad is a smart man.

What if someone attacked them with a skateboard. According to ADA James Kraus you should take your beating because "everybody takes a beating sometimes". I don't know why you would take that chance with your kids.

The very fact that Rittenhouse allowed a guy to get close enough to assault him with a skateboard shows that he was patient to a fault. If I was armed and a dangerous looking dude was coming at me with a skateboard I doubt I would have let him get w/i arm's length

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
I wasn’t insinuating they had no right. And all great points btw. However maybe it’s just me but I feel a father is supposed to protect his daughter from any possible harm and there’s a hundred different ways that could’ve ended badly.
As a father, if I’m anywhere with a child except maybe a hunting lodge and folks start showing up with guns then it’s time for us to leave.

As a father, if I’m anywhere with a child except maybe a hunting lodge and folks start showing up with guns then it’s time for us to leave.

Teach respect for and not fear of firearms.

If you live in a concealed carry state and aren’t limiting yourself to posted stores only there are most likely more people around you with guns than you even realize, even the grandma types like me.😉

50817849-10229443-image-a-14_1637599286447.jpg

A father-daughter duo armed with AR-15s joined the crowds of protestors yesterday marching outside the Kenosha County Courthouse against the Kyle Rittenhouse decision

50821765-10229443-image-a-11_1637599158647.jpg

Erick Jordan, 50, (left) and his 16-year-old daughter Jade (right) joined the crowds outside Kenosha courthouse armed with AR-15s

50817863-10229443-image-a-12_1637599217848.jpg

In response to the Kyle Rittenhouse verdict - which has divided the nation - angry demonstrators, some visibly armed with guns took to the streets in Kenosha on Sunday outside the County Courthouse to express their own fury. Erick Jordan, 50, (left) and his 16-year-old daughter Jade (right) joined the crowds outside Kenosha courthouse armed with AR-15s

50809833-10229443-Erick_said_that_he_and_his_daughter_had_been_invited_by_organise-a-1_1637589768476.jpg

Erick said that he and his daughter had been invited by organisers of the rally to join with the group to act as protection

Armed father and daughter carrying AR-15s march alongside anti-Rittenhouse protesters | Daily Mail Online

Fruitcake. I would guess this guy has a wrapsheet. That wouldn't be a 16 y/o the average American wants their kid hanging around.

Reactions: Franklin Pierce
I don't think that people who think your support for trump equates to being racist, I think they just believe that you don't have a problem with trump being racist.

Also, please don't use conservatism and Trumpism as interchangeable, it appears as if you were implying that.

Rich. I think you're a racist. I think Biden is a racist. I think the democrat party is a party of racists. How's that?

so it's ok for KR but not this girl?

Why do you automatically assume a rapsheet?

You have to be a little screwy in the head to take your daughter with you. Old a$$ men should have something else better to do than to rally outside a courthouse on school days.

You have to be a little screwy in the head to take your daughter with you. Old a$$ men should have something else better to do than to rally outside a courthouse on school days.
You didn't answer the questions and it probably wasn't a school day. But besides that you're doing great

I’m curious how old you are . I’ve eaten breakfast in restaurants before daylight as both a child and an adult before opening morning with more firearms surrounding me than most pawn shops own .

50817849-10229443-image-a-14_1637599286447.jpg

A father-daughter duo armed with AR-15s joined the crowds of protestors yesterday marching outside the Kenosha County Courthouse against the Kyle Rittenhouse decision

50821765-10229443-image-a-11_1637599158647.jpg

Erick Jordan, 50, (left) and his 16-year-old daughter Jade (right) joined the crowds outside Kenosha courthouse armed with AR-15s

50817863-10229443-image-a-12_1637599217848.jpg

In response to the Kyle Rittenhouse verdict - which has divided the nation - angry demonstrators, some visibly armed with guns took to the streets in Kenosha on Sunday outside the County Courthouse to express their own fury. Erick Jordan, 50, (left) and his 16-year-old daughter Jade (right) joined the crowds outside Kenosha courthouse armed with AR-15s

50809833-10229443-Erick_said_that_he_and_his_daughter_had_been_invited_by_organise-a-1_1637589768476.jpg

Erick said that he and his daughter had been invited by organisers of the rally to join with the group to act as protection

Armed father and daughter carrying AR-15s march alongside anti-Rittenhouse protesters | Daily Mail Online

If I show up with my daughter and a chamber flag in my rifle, I'm probably not really expecting any trouble.

Odd Job...Classic!
Choose OddJob and get a beatdown!! Somebody here might get the reference...

Why is it so taboo to think that he may have actually carried out actions in accordance with his stated beliefs? He's a racist POS. We've got Dr. Phil out here spinning theories from whole cloth about being so upset about his home life that he just snapped and mowed down children and dancing grannies at a parade. Why not start your theories with the things we KNOW for a fact he believes?

Ras who is a very intelligent black dude had to ask a certain poster if they were serious when AFTER they read the guys social media posts calling for beating down and killing white folks...AND his criminal record of violence and actually running his own GF over with his car less than a week prior....was still "pretty sure he was just fleeing a stabbing session(!) And accidentally drove directly thru a parade of white people while ACCELERATING .

this is the delusion of the modern leftists. " the FACTS just HAVE to support my emotional drivel...or I will shut my eyes...cover my ears...and SCREAM so I cant hear anything." Then lie, slander, cheat, imprison, assault or KILL anyone who disagrees with my delusions.
THIS country is so screwed...if I didnt have kids maybe it wouldnt worry me so much.The communist are gonna destroy this republic.

White kid kills white people with no history of racism = white supremacist.

Black criminal with long history of posts and comments hateful towards and threatening violence towards whites mowing down a bunch of elderly white women in a parade = eh, let's wait and see.

I am ashamed that the leftists and their subversion are even a reality in the country i love. Huge failure by conservatives and the Republicans to ever let things get so insane that mobs of morons of all colors and status can destroy most major cities up north. McCarthy was right.

Reactions: InVOLuntary

VN Store

Back