Kyle Rittenhouse - The Truth in 11 Minutes

Fruitcake. I would guess this guy has a wrapsheet. That wouldn't be a 16 y/o the average American wants their kid hanging around.

Agreed. Both of them have their dust covers open and she has her walkie on her right shoulder. I wouldn't want my kids hanging out with people so poorly trained.

If I show up with my daughter and a chamber flag in my rifle, I'm probably not really expecting any trouble.

Odd how the race pimps continue to say "BUT if that were a black person..." yet these people are harassed by cops or white people, Breonna Taylor's BF had no charges for shooting at police in what he thought was an intruder event, Andrew Coffee was found not guilty of killing an officer under similar circumstance about the same time Ritt was found NG, and the only trouble the NFAC ran into was poor handling skills and shooting three of their own members.

The evidence doesn't support the "Yeah, but if that was a black person" narrative.

Lol. Many urbanites somehow believe that simply owning a gun will always be enough to protect them...has always blown my mind. They watch TV like James Bond movies and honestly believe they are gonna hit whatever they want at 50 yards....with a 9mm pistol they have in many cases never even killed paper with at a range.

I allow my 13yo daughter to carry a 4in folder outside of school. Before she could carry a knife i taught her and then made her demonstrate to me knife safety, self defense with a blade, how to properly sharpen a blade, and answer random questions about the law, situational awareness, and when it was OK to pull her weapon/tool.

All this for a spring loaded, 4in folding pocket knife...since it can at times be a lethal weapon.

To know almost nothing about firearms...never practice using them...hand one to my child without serious training...i just shake my head. Again, this country is so screwed.

Rich. I think you're a racist. I think Biden is a racist. I think the democrat party is a party of racists. How's that?

oh-no.gif

You didn't answer the questions and it probably wasn't a school day. But besides that you're doing great

I agree. I also mentioned that Rittenhouse shouldn't have been in that situation but he was. A grown man putting his young daughter in this situation is insane. Can he? Yes. Should he? Depends.

When you encourage your son to sow his oats, do you encourage the same for your daughter? Hypocritical? Possible.

Last edited:
Reactions: AshG
I agree. I also mentioned that Rittenhouse shouldn't have been in that situation but he was. A grown man putting his young daughter in this situation is insane. Can he? Yes. Should he? Depends.

When you encourage your son to sow his oats, do you encourage the same for your daughter? Hypocritcal? Possible.

Sometimes a man has to be a hypocrite to be a good parent.

Well, my father decided that one of the best ways he could protect me was teaching me how to shoot and handle firearms way back when I was a 7 year old in pigtails. I’ve long since passed that self protection training along to both of my daughters.
Funny. DynaLo, I never realized you were a female. As I read this post, I thought it was a good idea to teach your son about firearms if he's wearing pigtails.

Last edited:
Let's take a step back. What makes Trump a racist? Why is Biden not a racist?

Go back and read my post.

If I've learned anything in the last four years, there's two things that Trumpers hate:
  1. Being called racist.
  2. People of Color

Reactions: mrorange211
Go back and read my post.

If I've learned anything in the last four years, there's two things that Trumpers hate:
  1. Being called racist.
  2. People of Color

I see. So can you be a racist and defend the rights of other races that are within the law and is just common snese? Clearly common sense being a subjective concept.

I guess I'm trying to rationalize how blacks can vote for Trump with him being a racist. We know that there are more than 10% that voted for him and more black men are voted for him in 2020 than 2016. So are they racist or don't like people of color?

Btw, I do think some comments on the board sound racist. Is the person a racist, or just a comment that is out of line?

Nevermind. My last sentence doesn't matter for this so I deleted it.

Last edited:
Reactions: StarRaider
Waukesha parade suspect Darrell Brooks wrote anti-Trump Rap and Declared 'f*** the pigs' before rampage: Is a convicted sex offender who fathered a child with 15-year-old girl

• WARNING, GRAPHIC CONTENT
Darrell Brooks Jr, 39, the suspected driver of the car that mowed down scores of parade goers in Waukesha on Sunday, killing five people, is an amateur rapper whose lyrics include ‘f*** the pigs’ and ‘f*** Donald Trump.’

Waukesha parade suspect Darrell Brooks wrote anti-Trump rap before rampage | Daily Mail Online

Only idiots on the far left would draw the completely unsupported conclusion that amongst conservatives there is a "near universal glorification" of Kyle Rittenhouse. For example, I haven't seen anyone on the Volnation politics board glorify him. What I have seen is people correctly state that he 1) he had the right to be there , 2) he had the right to be armed, and 3) he had the right to defend himself when attacked.

Last edited:
Only idiots on the far left would draw the completely unsupported conclusion that conservatives view Kyle Rittenhouse as a hero.

You are confusing conservatism with the "Trumpist right" which is what the authors wrote. The word conservatism isn't mentioned anywhere in the article. You're saying there is no fanfare for KR among Trump acolytes?

BTW, the article supports the conclusion.

Reactions: LouderVol

VN Store

Back