Kyle Rittenhouse - The Truth in 11 Minutes

DHS draft document: White supremacists are greatest terror threat
Far-right terror poses bigger threat to US than Islamist extremism post-9/11
War at home: 20 years after 9/11, jihadists are no longer the biggest threat facing the US

How many more sites are needed before you get over your own ignorance?? I actually watched when government officials testified to the above fact. Where is the equal hatred and ire for this issue??
And LMAO @ no link. You’re a waste of time. 🤦‍♂️
They need to include woke ass, pansy poons to the threat list. Betas like you are a huge threat to our society

No thanks! It’s my country as well.

You’ve proven your biases repeatedly, and SURPRISE, you offer no counter to the specific instances I highlighted.

Hypocricy is not even addressing the #1 domestic threat in this country. You know, your main point of this back and forth 😂😂😂

Lets end this here because you have shown your true agenda.
Hint: it not deciphering right from wrong 🤦‍♂️
I agree. Let’s end it here because I DO know right from wrong and you clearly don’t. You’ve been proven wrong multiple times but still refuse to acknowledge the truth. Just adding to my opinions that BLM supporters are ignorant, uneducated, clueless hypocrites.

I agree. Let’s end it here because I DO know right from wrong and you clearly don’t. You’ve been proven wrong multiple times but still refuse to acknowledge the truth. Just adding to my opinions that BLM supporters are ignorant, uneducated, clueless hypocrites.
Kyle Rittenhouse: 'I support the BLM movement'
To the extent that I care (not much), this is hilarious and demonstrates just how shallow the culture war is for both Trumpers and libtards

If Rittenhouse is being genuine, neither side would accept this premise, because it cannot fit in their worldview.

Carthage must be destroyed.

To the extent that I care (not much), this is hilarious and demonstrates just how shallow the culture war is for both Trumpers and libtards

If Rittenhouse is being genuine, neither side would accept this premise, because it cannot fit in their worldview.

What are you talking about? You apparently are starting with the incorrect flaming liberal assumption that anyone that is conservative or anyone that supports Trump is racist.

What are you talking about? You apparently are starting with the incorrect flaming liberal assumption that anyone that is conservative or anyone that supports Trump is racist.

I don't think that people who think your support for trump equates to being racist, I think they just believe that you don't have a problem with trump being racist.

Also, please don't use conservatism and Trumpism as interchangeable, it appears as if you were implying that.

Hell, if you want to know the truth, I supported BLM, the movement. Until it became a mob. Does that mean I think race plays a part in the 98% of situations they claim it does? Hell no because it never has unless you’re going back 50 years. Racism was almost dead and it shows because the white race is the only race disappearing right in front of our eyes. Does it happen? Yes it does but it’s extremely rare and it happens both ways.

Let’s be real. Drop a black man in a “white” neighborhood and the worst that happens is the cops get called for suspicious behavior. I agree that’s not right. But Drop a white man in a “black” neighborhood (hood) and he’s lucky if he makes it home without at least getting his ass kicked and THAT’S real chit. So it kills me to listen to this “racial” BS from the left when it’s not us that haven’t let things go.

I don't think that people who think your support for trump equates to being racist, I think they just believe that you don't have a problem with trump being racist.

Also, please don't use conservatism and Trumpism as interchangeable, it appears as if you were implying that.
How come you didn't get any takers? You're slipping old man.

Hell, if you want to know the truth, I supported BLM, the movement. Until it became a mob. Does that mean I think race plays a part in the 98% of situations they claim it does? Hell no because it never has unless you’re going back 50 years. Racism was almost dead and it shows because the white race is the only race disappearing right in front of our eyes. Does it happen? Yes it does but it’s extremely rare and it happens both ways.

Let’s be real. Drop a black man in a “white” neighborhood and the worst that happens is the cops get called for suspicious behavior. I agree that’s not right. But Drop a white man in a “black” neighborhood (hood) and he’s lucky if he makes it home without at least getting his ass kicked and THAT’S real chit. So it kills me to listen to this “racial” BS from the left when it’s not us that haven’t let things go.
My God. Can you just stop on this entire issue? You sound so ridiculous that it shouldn’t be allowed 🤦‍♂️

No clue how I’m the beta when I constantly go against the popular ignorance on this board by myself 🤷‍♂️

You'll learn when to just say "That's nice, dear" and move on. There's lots of great people here. The unkind are just louder.

Newsflash #1: Liberals believe that anyone that doesn't think like they do are racist.
Newsflash #2: I don't support Trump. I was a never Trumper. However, I did vote for him over Biden, and I will vote for him again if he unfortunately ends up with the Republican nomination.

Please link the bold or this convo is even worse (and more pointless) than the one I am having with 18. 🤦‍♂️

Also, context either matters or it doesn’t.
You have been quoted these stats before. You didn’t like them. As I remember you went on a tangent trying to explain them away involving systemic racism. So we are recycling, which is pointless.

No clue how I’m the beta when I constantly go against the popular ignorance on this board by myself 🤷‍♂️
Because there’s no such thing as an alpha follower. Alphas are leaders and don’t believe anything until facts are gathered. BLM is void of actual facts and only know what they’re told. Which makes you a beta.

BLM disses Kyle Rittenhouse after he says he supports movement: 'I don't f--- with you'

Black Lives Matter (BLM) distanced themselves from Kyle Rittenhouse on Monday after he expressed support for the movement.

The group linked to an article about Rittenhouse's interview with Fox News' Tucker Carlson. In it, Rittenhouse said: "I'm not a racist person. I support the BLM movement. I support peacefully demonstrating."

In response, BLM tweeted "Alexa play: I don't f--k with you," and a gif with the acronym "IDFWU." It was referencing the Big Sean song carrying that title.

2020-06-26T000000Z_953037908_MT1SIPA000M6I6JO_RTRMADP_3_SIPA-USA.jpg

BLM disses Kyle Rittenhouse after he says he supports movement: 'I don't f--- with you'

50817849-10229443-image-a-14_1637599286447.jpg

A father-daughter duo armed with AR-15s joined the crowds of protestors yesterday marching outside the Kenosha County Courthouse against the Kyle Rittenhouse decision

50821765-10229443-image-a-11_1637599158647.jpg

Erick Jordan, 50, (left) and his 16-year-old daughter Jade (right) joined the crowds outside Kenosha courthouse armed with AR-15s

50817863-10229443-image-a-12_1637599217848.jpg

In response to the Kyle Rittenhouse verdict - which has divided the nation - angry demonstrators, some visibly armed with guns took to the streets in Kenosha on Sunday outside the County Courthouse to express their own fury. Erick Jordan, 50, (left) and his 16-year-old daughter Jade (right) joined the crowds outside Kenosha courthouse armed with AR-15s

50809833-10229443-Erick_said_that_he_and_his_daughter_had_been_invited_by_organise-a-1_1637589768476.jpg

Erick said that he and his daughter had been invited by organisers of the rally to join with the group to act as protection

Armed father and daughter carrying AR-15s march alongside anti-Rittenhouse protesters | Daily Mail Online

50817849-10229443-image-a-14_1637599286447.jpg

A father-daughter duo armed with AR-15s joined the crowds of protestors yesterday marching outside the Kenosha County Courthouse against the Kyle Rittenhouse decision

50821765-10229443-image-a-11_1637599158647.jpg

Erick Jordan, 50, (left) and his 16-year-old daughter Jade (right) joined the crowds outside Kenosha courthouse armed with AR-15s

50817863-10229443-image-a-12_1637599217848.jpg

In response to the Kyle Rittenhouse verdict - which has divided the nation - angry demonstrators, some visibly armed with guns took to the streets in Kenosha on Sunday outside the County Courthouse to express their own fury. Erick Jordan, 50, (left) and his 16-year-old daughter Jade (right) joined the crowds outside Kenosha courthouse armed with AR-15s

50809833-10229443-Erick_said_that_he_and_his_daughter_had_been_invited_by_organise-a-1_1637589768476.jpg

Erick said that he and his daughter had been invited by organisers of the rally to join with the group to act as protection

Armed father and daughter carrying AR-15s march alongside anti-Rittenhouse protesters | Daily Mail Online
Smart move protecting themselves.... when was the last blm protest attacked by outsiders???

VN Store

Back