Kyle Rittenhouse - The Truth in 11 Minutes

'I fear for my life… God is on my side': Kyle Rittenhouse reveals he's had to hire bodyguards after leaving jail as he raises spectre of lawsuit against president for 'defaming' him as white supremacist and rails against his original lawyer

• Kyle Rittenhouse, 18, spoke to Fox News host Tucker Carlson for an interview broadcast on Monday evening
  • He blamed the governor of Wisconsin, Tony Evers, for allowing riots to rock Kenosha and not sending in the National Guard
  • He also said that the city of Kenosha should have had more police on duty to prevent the destruction
  • Rittenhouse has said he wants to go to Arizona to study nursing, and hopes to live a normal life of anonymity - something that may prove complicated
Kyle Rittenhouse has hired bodyguard to protect him, saying in an interview on Monday night that he plans to move away and live a quiet life, as 'people want to kill me, just because I defended myself.'

Rittenhouse, 18, spoke to Tucker Carlson for an interview broadcast on Monday night.

He said he had received multiple death threats, and feared for his life.

'I have to have people with me because people want to kill me, just because I defended myself.

'Some of the things people say, it's just sickening.'

50833511-10230977-image-a-52_1637610268360.jpg

Rittenhouse sat down with Carlson days after being cleared of homicide, attempted homicide and more in the shooting deaths of two men

'I fear for my life… God is on my side': Kyle Rittenhouse reveals he's had to hire bodyguards | Daily Mail Online

Did you look at Erick's rifle in the photos?
I’ve actually got co-witnessed iron sights on one of my ARs. Granted the optic is an EOTech holographic weapon sight and much better suited for co-witnessed iron sights. I have a flip up rear just like on his gun which sits under the swing to side mag. He’s even got QR scope mounts on the big optic. But with that scope it just looks … stupid.

And I really love the international orange chamber plugs clearly visible in both guns. Wonder if the mags are even loaded 😂

Rittenhouse On Jail Conditions: ‘Didn’t Have Running Water,’ ‘Skin Was Bleeding’ After Not Showering For Weeks

Kyle Rittenhouse told Fox News during an interview on Monday night that during a stretch of several weeks while in jail he did not have access to running water and he went so long without showering that when he finally did shower again his skin was bleeding because it was coming off of his body.

“From October 31st to November 20th, I did not take a shower,” he said. “I smelled terrible. I felt sick. I lost weight. My health was degrading. If I was in there for a month longer, I would probably have been in a hospital.”

Rittenhouse On Jail Conditions: ‘Didn’t Have Running Water,’ ‘Skin Was Bleeding’ After Not Showering For Weeks | The Daily Wire

Rittenhouse
Kyle Rittenhouse told Fox News during an interview on Monday night that during a stretch of several weeks while in jail he did not have access to running water and he went so long without showering that when he finally did shower again his skin was bleeding because it was coming off of his body.

“From October 31st to November 20th, I did not take a shower,” he said. “I smelled terrible. I felt sick. I lost weight. My health was degrading. If I was in there for a month longer, I would probably have been in a hospital.”| The Daily Wire

Yeah that was pretty gross... I have gone 12 days without a shower but at least got rained on or took a swim.

50817849-10229443-image-a-14_1637599286447.jpg

A father-daughter duo armed with AR-15s joined the crowds of protestors yesterday marching outside the Kenosha County Courthouse against the Kyle Rittenhouse decision

50821765-10229443-image-a-11_1637599158647.jpg

Erick Jordan, 50, (left) and his 16-year-old daughter Jade (right) joined the crowds outside Kenosha courthouse armed with AR-15s

50817863-10229443-image-a-12_1637599217848.jpg

In response to the Kyle Rittenhouse verdict - which has divided the nation - angry demonstrators, some visibly armed with guns took to the streets in Kenosha on Sunday outside the County Courthouse to express their own fury. Erick Jordan, 50, (left) and his 16-year-old daughter Jade (right) joined the crowds outside Kenosha courthouse armed with AR-15s

50809833-10229443-Erick_said_that_he_and_his_daughter_had_been_invited_by_organise-a-1_1637589768476.jpg

Erick said that he and his daughter had been invited by organisers of the rally to join with the group to act as protection

Armed father and daughter carrying AR-15s march alongside anti-Rittenhouse protesters | Daily Mail Online
What kind of father willingly brings his 16yo daughter to even a remote possibility of a gun fight? Like I’ve said several times over, BLM supporters have literally 0 common sense.

You have been quoted these stats before. You didn’t like them. As I remember you went on a tangent trying to explain them away involving systemic racism. So we are recycling, which is pointless.
We? Pretty sure you weren’t involved in this convo until ^this terrible, irrelevant contribution.

Because there’s no such thing as an alpha follower. Alphas are leaders and don’t believe anything until facts are gathered. BLM is void of actual facts and only know what they’re told. Which makes you a beta.
The bold was my point 🤦‍♂️
You brought 0 facts to our convos today and you could barely keep up. I guess “kiss my ass“ is the best you can do 😂😂😂

Since we’re assuming btw, either you’re on the lower IQ side of the board or a blatant racist. Get help ASAP. I’d also love to know the municipality that was dumb enough to give you a badge. 😳

The bold was my point 🤦‍♂️
You brought 0 facts to our convos today and you could barely keep up. I guess “kiss my ass“ is the best you can do 😂😂😂

Since we’re assuming btw, either you’re on the lower IQ side of the board or a blatant racist. Get help ASAP. I’d also love to know the municipality that was dumb enough to give you a badge. 😳
The best I can do is keep making you look foolish. But that’s not my intent. You’ve done that on your own. The only fact you’ve asked me to prove was several conversations that took place while I was a LEO. Kind of hard to do so wouldn’t you say? Not everything you say is scripted. So I took that as a highlight of your idiocy. However several others paying attention to our conversation DID provide proof that your claims were false and racially charged. You’re obviously uneducated on the things you speak about and it wasn’t hard to diagnose once you quoted Joe Biden of all people on “death” and “white supremacy” as a fact. The factual graph displayed to you thereafter proved it.

It’s really this simple. Racism is dead to those that don’t hold color as a factor in a man, woman, child, case or incident. BLM holds color as their #1 in every such thing. Think I’m FOS? Ask yourself why they’re so upset about the Rittenhouse verdict given everyone involved was white. If you’re honest with yourself you’ll admit you wouldn’t give a damn if it hadn’t taken place at a BLM riot. Now take the same case and turn the attackers black and tell us all how unglued BLM would be. Color is everything to you and you all have the audacity to call us racists when you embody the very definition. Black, white, Hispanic, red or purple, I can’t stand none of you. Color don’t mean chit to me but character means everything. And ANYONE that willingly takes an innocent persons life or livelihood because of their “feelings” is a straight up bit*h.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
The best I can do is keep making you look foolish. But that’s not my intent. You’ve done that on your own. The only fact you’ve asked me to prove was several conversations that took place while I was a LEO. Kind of hard to do so wouldn’t you say? Not everything you say is scripted. So I took that as a highlight of your idiocy. However several others paying attention to our conversation DID provide proof that your claims were false and racially charged. You’re obviously uneducated on the things you speak about and it wasn’t hard to diagnose once you quoted Joe Biden of all people on “death” and “white supremacy” as a fact. The factual graph displayed to you thereafter proved it.

It’s really this simple. Racism is dead to those that don’t hold color as a factor in a man, woman, child, case or incident. BLM holds color as their #1 in every such thing. Think I’m FOS? Ask yourself why they’re so upset about the Rittenhouse verdict given everyone involved was white. If you’re honest with yourself you’ll admit you wouldn’t give a damn if it hadn’t taken place at a BLM riot. Now take the same case and turn the attackers black and tell us all how unglued BLM would be. Color is everything to you and you all have the audacity to call us racists when you embody the very definition. Black, white, Hispanic, red or purple, I can’t stand none of you. Color don’t mean chit to me but character means everything. And ANYONE that willingly takes an innocent persons life or livelihood because of their “feelings” is a straight up bit*h.
😂😂😂
I know you struggle to keep up so let me help: your main point was you hate domestic terror. But evidently you only hate it when it involves black people 🤦‍♂️
Racsim isn’t dead because you say so and your subsequent arguments aren’t worth addressing. I will say the italicized is the closest you’ve come to being objective. Bravo. Keep it up 👏

😂😂😂
I know you struggle to keep up so let me help: your main point was you hate domestic terror. But evidently you only hate it when it involves black people 🤦‍♂️
Racsim isn’t dead because you say so and your subsequent arguments aren’t worth addressing. I will say the italicized is the closest you’ve come to being objective. Bravo. Keep it up 👏
The italics are what you support by representing them. “You” may not be one of those guys/girls physically but you ARE a supporter of them and in my eyes, guilty by association.

😂😂😂
And hold on here. Did I not JUST say “idgaf what color you are”? There are as many white people supporting BLM as there are blacks and I’m calling ALL of you pieces of chit.

50817849-10229443-image-a-14_1637599286447.jpg

A father-daughter duo armed with AR-15s joined the crowds of protestors yesterday marching outside the Kenosha County Courthouse against the Kyle Rittenhouse decision

50821765-10229443-image-a-11_1637599158647.jpg

Erick Jordan, 50, (left) and his 16-year-old daughter Jade (right) joined the crowds outside Kenosha courthouse armed with AR-15s

50817863-10229443-image-a-12_1637599217848.jpg

In response to the Kyle Rittenhouse verdict - which has divided the nation - angry demonstrators, some visibly armed with guns took to the streets in Kenosha on Sunday outside the County Courthouse to express their own fury. Erick Jordan, 50, (left) and his 16-year-old daughter Jade (right) joined the crowds outside Kenosha courthouse armed with AR-15s

50809833-10229443-Erick_said_that_he_and_his_daughter_had_been_invited_by_organise-a-1_1637589768476.jpg

Erick said that he and his daughter had been invited by organisers of the rally to join with the group to act as protection

Armed father and daughter carrying AR-15s march alongside anti-Rittenhouse protesters | Daily Mail Online

Low ready and proper trigger discipline is responsible carry and well done. 👍

My only complaint is that thigh holster seems to ride a bit to far out and without having a retention strap on it could cause a weapon loss.

What kind of father willingly brings his 16yo daughter to even a remote possibility of a gun fight? Like I’ve said several times over, BLM supporters have literally 0 common sense.

They have as much right to be there legally armed as everyone else there does and seriously, in broad daylight, in front of the courthouse with more cops than normal around how high does anyone really think the chances of a gun fight occurring actually are.

The great irony is that a 16 year old is legally open carrying a long rifle which is exactly what the left has been saying that 17 year old Kyle was breaking the law by doing the same thing. 🤦‍♀️

The great irony is that a 16 year old is legally open carrying a long rifle which is exactly what the left has been saying that 17 year old Kyle was breaking the law by doing the same thing. 🤦‍♀️
But did they cross state lines?......

Let's wait for the pertinent facts to come out.

They have as much right to be there legally armed as everyone else there does and seriously, in broad daylight, in front of the courthouse with more cops than normal around how high does anyone really think the chances of a gun fight occurring actually are.

I wasn’t insinuating they had no right. And all great points btw. However maybe it’s just me but I feel a father is supposed to protect his daughter from any possible harm and there’s a hundred different ways that could’ve ended badly.

VN Store

Back