Kyle Rittenhouse - The Truth in 11 Minutes

Yes. Damn those liberal mayors for wanting to stop the murder of unarmed black men by police running afoul-of their duty to “protect and serve”
... yet do little to nothing to save the lives of unarmed black children in their cities killed by drug dealers in their own neighborhoods.

Say their names.

And I guess some BLs... M... and some don't. Why don't the Marxists say her name?

Officer Breann Leath

Last edited:
Yes. Damn those liberal mayors for wanting to stop the murder of unarmed black men by police running afoul-of their duty to “protect and serve”

I probably shouldn't even bother but here goes.

How does allowing rioting and looting fix the problem with racial injustice?? This is affecting lots of black business owners lives as well as innocent families in these communities but I guess that doesn't matter. Also, while anybody dying is always a tragedy, in a lot of these cases (not all) if the person being arrested would not resist arrest, there would be no harm. Its a pretty simple concept actually. I realize that there are some corrupt cops out there but there is no way we can lump them all in one basket. You have to put yourself in their shoes and imagine putting your life on the line for the measly little salary that they get paid. They are putting their life on the line every day when they clock in and in a lot of cases they have a split second to make a decision that will determine life or death for them.

I probably shouldn't even bother but here goes.

How does allowing rioting and looting fix the problem with racial injustice?? This is affecting lots of black business owners lives as well as innocent families in these communities but I guess that doesn't matter. Also, while anybody dying is always a tragedy, in a lot of these cases (not all) if the person being arrested would not resist arrest, there would be no harm. Its a pretty simple concept actually. I realize that there are some corrupt cops out there but there is no way we can lump them all in one basket. You have to put yourself in their shoes and imagine putting your life on the line for the measly little salary that they get paid. They are putting their life on the line every day when they clock in and in a lot of cases they have a split second to make a decision that will determine life or death for them.

I appreciate your response. Your trepidation about even replying is understood, appreciated and accepted. My retort comes back to you with the same apprehensions

I think one very key underlying issue we have in this country is “nomenclature”and the difficulty it causes because we all do not follow Merriam Webster’s dictionary, literally.

For example, the term Law and order means different things to different people. The symbolism of our American flag means different things to different people as does the confederate flag.

As an illustration, if I said to you, one-on-one, look at that good looking red head out there in the parking lot we immediately have an opportunity to mis-communicate. Why? Because we each have a mental image of what constitutes a good looking red head (each our mental/visual interpretation) or aka our respective “Merriam Webster” Interpretation because none of us has memorized Merriam Webster. Instead, our collective discussions revolve mostly around our respective uses of nomenclature- that of course is just my opinion. So, going back to our one-on-one, as your head swivels to take a look, if what you see does not match your mental image of what constitutes a good looking red head we might be on the verge of miscommunicating.

So with respect to that good looking red head did you interpret I was referring to a woman? Maybe a man? How about an Irish Setter?

Our police operate under two basic tenets. Protect and serve. Law and order

It is up to the leadership of this country, in the interest of creating unity, after a long period of strife and division to re define those two terms in a simple and concise manner so everyone can understand.

I know of no one who is in favor of rioting and burning. None of that favoritism is ever expressed on this forum. On the other hand, there are some who have justified why the police were justified in George’s death.

To reply to your specific point, civil demonstration is every person’s constitutional right. Looting and burning is a crime, those criminals should be arrested, and given their day in court. Stated it a different way no one has the right to riot, loot and burn.’

The problems arise when peaceful protestors are, without provocation, sprayed with water, rubber bullets or other substances by the police. Those that think this is law and order are pleased. Those that think this is police over-reaction because the police are not then “serving and protecting” are displeased.

Then, frequently with outside rebel rousing intervention, the tense situation escalates to rioting looting and burning that no one, other than those desiring to perpetuate devision and hatred, likes. Then those who like that action flame those fires to perpetuate that hatred claiming all the while they hate rioting, looting and burning. It’s the classic cluster f&ck

You’re surprised? I’m not. Disappointed yes! It’s been going on since before my time (I’m heading to 78)

It’s time for renewed leadership

I apologize if we have exchanged posts previously and I don’t remember your handle

Last edited:
Those Mayors should turn police oversight over to an outside agency. They should end qualified immunity for police and replace it with a liability insurance system.

but you’re not actually concerned about solving the problem for black people or anyone else.

stop being part of the problem

Doesn't (and really can't) work the way you envision.

QI protects government officials, i.e. police, sued in their individual capacities. By definition, they need to be covered individually, in addition to the agency for which they work. So, its not as though you can just buy one large policy and cover all your employees because, when one acts in a manner where they would not get QI, the insurer may not cover it.

Also, the purpose of QI is not JUST to insulate them from personal liability. It is also to keep them from spending all of their time defending a lawsuit where ultimately what they did was within their discretion and not clearly unconstitutional. That is, avoid depositions, hearings, trials, etc., versus being out there doing their jobs. Remember, when they have to defend these lawsuits its more than just a question of a judgment against them, its also the time and distraction from doing their duties that it represents.

QI protects government officials, i.e. police, sued in their individual capacities. By definition, they need to be covered individually, in addition to the agency for which they work. So, its not as though you can just buy one large policy and cover all your employees because, when one acts in a manner where they would not get QI, the insurer may not cover it.

Also, the purpose of QI is not JUST to insulate them from personal liability. It is also to keep them from spending all of their time defending a lawsuit where ultimately what they did was within their discretion and not clearly unconstitutional. That is, avoid depositions, hearings, trials, etc., versus being out there doing their jobs. Remember, when they have to defend these lawsuits its more than just a question of a judgment against them, its also the time and distraction from doing their duties that it represents.
So what you're saying is us officers of the court can do any damn thing we want and you'll pay hell trying to stop it?

Didn’t read
I’m sure it’s real insightful

LG is right on this one. Police departments would be dealing with frivolous lawsuits just to gum up the works on literally every police encounter

George Floyd.

Saint.
Wow! Most certainly he wasn't a saint. Being a saint though, doesn't mean being murdered in that fashion is anymore tragic than someone who isn't a saint. Just like someone dying from the corona virus at 75 isn't less tragic than someone dying from it at 45. You'll never understand that logic with your deep rooted ideological beliefs

LG is right on this one. Police departments would be dealing with frivolous lawsuits just to gum up the works on literally every police encounter

except they wouldn’t. The insurance company would be dealing with the lawsuits.
You know there are studies on this. They’re really interesting.

Wow! Most certainly he wasn't a saint. Being a saint though, doesn't mean being murdered in that fashion is anymore tragic than someone who isn't a saint. Just like someone dying from the corona virus at 75 isn't less tragic than someone dying from it at 45. You'll never understand that logic with your deep rooted ideological beliefs
Someone who does good in their life dying is way more tragic than George Floyd dying.....Dying at 45 from covid is also way more tragic than a someone passing at the end of their life from covid.

Someone who does good in their life dying is way more tragic than George Floyd dying.....Dying at 45 from covid is also way more tragic than a someone passing at the end of their life from covid.
LOL. We operate from extremely opposite mindsets and cultural perspectives. It's ok

LOL. We operate from extremely opposite mindsets and cultural perspectives. It's ok
We must...... one of my best friends when I was growing up..... raped an 18 month old baby....robbed a Taco Bell at gun point..... is back in jail once again due to stealing >500 dollars worth of stuff from a guy trying to help straighten out..... I will not shed a tear when he is gone.... I feel the same about George Floyd with all the poor choices that he made in his life.....His poor choices led to his demise although I do agree we need police reform in this country.... I work, care for, and love the elderly every day..... the breakdown mentally and physically at the end of life is tragic.... it is, however, more tragic to lose someone who still has 30 years to make their mark on this world.... The 75 year old may go at any time from several different causes.

2020 Man of the Year: Kyle Rittenhouse

GettyImages-1228245630-736x490.jpg

When Antifa and BLM came to ravage your city, what did you do? Some seized their chance to loot the nearest Walmart. Others watched helplessly as Democratic mayors and governors let their own communities burn. But among us there are patriots—righteous men of action. Kyle Rittenhouse is one such man.

On the night of Aug. 25, as riots engulfed Kenosha, Wisconsin, Kyle Rittenhouse ran toward the danger armed only with an AR-15 and a first aid kit. In an interview just hours before a confrontation that would leave two men dead and another wounded, Rittenhouse told a reporter: "So people are getting injured, and our job is to protect this business, and a part of my job is to also help people. If there's somebody hurt, I'm running into harm's way. That's why I have my rifle because I need to protect myself, obviously. But I also have my med kit."

Rittenhouse did indeed offer medical assistance to several protesters that night, but the danger was all too real. Stalking the streets of Kenosha that night were child molester Joseph Rosenbaum, armed and dangerous revolutionary Greg Grosskreutz, and Anthony Huber, who had been sent to prison twice for violently assaulting his younger siblings.

GettyImages-1228245630-736x490.jpg

When Antifa and BLM came to ravage your city, what did you do? Some seized their chance to loot the nearest Walmart. Others watched helplessly as Democratic mayors and governors let their own communities burn. But among us there are patriots—righteous men of action. Kyle Rittenhouse is one such man.

On the night of Aug. 25, as riots engulfed Kenosha, Wisconsin, Kyle Rittenhouse ran toward the danger armed only with an AR-15 and a first aid kit. In an interview just hours before a confrontation that would leave two men dead and another wounded, Rittenhouse told a reporter: "So people are getting injured, and our job is to protect this business, and a part of my job is to also help people. If there's somebody hurt, I'm running into harm's way. That's why I have my rifle because I need to protect myself, obviously. But I also have my med kit."

Rittenhouse did indeed offer medical assistance to several protesters that night, but the danger was all too real. Stalking the streets of Kenosha that night were child molester Joseph Rosenbaum, armed and dangerous revolutionary Greg Grosskreutz, and Anthony Huber, who had been sent to prison twice for violently assaulting his younger siblings.

He’s a boy. Punk boy at that.

We must...... one of my best friends when I was growing up..... raped an 18 month old baby....robbed a Taco Bell at gun point..... is back in jail once again due to stealing >500 dollars worth of stuff from a guy trying to help straighten out..... I will not shed a tear when he is gone.... I feel the same about George Floyd with all the poor choices that he made in his life.....His poor choices led to his demise although I do agree we need police reform in this country.... I work, care for, and love the elderly every day..... the breakdown mentally and physically at the end of life is tragic.... it is, however, more tragic to lose someone who still has 30 years to make their mark on this world.... The 75 year old may go at any time from several different causes.

Tell that to each of the survivors of those 75 year olds you so _____ care for as they die

VN Store

Back