Kyle Rittenhouse - The Truth in 11 Minutes

Thanks for sharing this. I hope this kid gets a fair trial. Question of the day.... If all of the rioting, looting and violence continues, how long before citizens who are just sick and tired of it all decide to band together and end this. Unless these liberal governors ask for Federal assistance, this will continue.

I'm guessing that you are a professed "small government conservative," whom we now see calling for the federal government to do the job of local police. The later means that you are not a small government conservative.

I'm guessing that you are a professed "small government conservative," whom we now see calling for the federal government to do the job of local police. The later means that you are not a small government conservative.

Yes I am a small government conservative. The problem is these liberal mayors have handcuffed the police and have not allowed them to do their job. The rioting and looting that has been allowed to happen in America for the past few months with almost no condemnation from the media is absolutely disgusting!! If the mayor can't handle the problem then he needs to ask for help or allow the citizens to protect their property. Notice how this does not happen in the south. If they try that here somebody is getting shot.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
Yes I am a small government conservative. The problem is these liberal mayors have handcuffed the police and have not allowed them to do their job. The rioting and looting that has been allowed to happen in America for the past few months with almost no condemnation from the media is absolutely disgusting!! If the mayor can't handle the problem then he needs to ask for help or allow the citizens to protect their property. Notice how this does not happen in the south. If they try that here somebody is getting shot.

We could discuss whether you are posting excuses or valid reasons, but it does not matter. Any person who supports calling in federal troops to police their community is not a small government conservative. That is the absolute last thing that a true, small government conservative would ever do.

Reactions: VolinWayne
Oh no, there are on track to try and mess up his young life forever.

You think the man is not responsible for the consequences of his own actions? You think everything that happened is somebody else's fault? Rittenhouse went very far out of his way to shoot those people.

We could discuss whether you are posting excuses or valid reasons, but it does not matter. Any person who supports calling in federal troops to police their community is not a small government conservative. That is the absolute last thing that a true, small government conservative would ever do.

I agree thats not what we want to see at all. The rioting and looting has absolutely got to stop however. Whatever needs to be done to make that happen. Having said all of this, I havent really heard or read a lot about any of this in the past month or so. I hope it has calmed down. At the end of the day, I feel really badly for the citizens and business owners who have to deal with the devastation they have caused in their lives

You think the man is not responsible for the consequences of his own actions? You think everything that happened is somebody else's fault? Rittenhouse went very far out of his way to shoot those people.
I watched the videos, I've read the conviction of the other shooter in the scenario, I think he lives with the 2 deaths.
The question of legality of having the gun when and where he had it is another matter. I haven't kept up on that end or the charges. I know they will try to make an example of him.

VN Store

Back