Kyle Rittenhouse - The Truth in 11 Minutes

Yes I am a small government conservative. The problem is these liberal mayors have handcuffed the police and have not allowed them to do their job. The rioting and looting that has been allowed to happen in America for the past few months with almost no condemnation from the media is absolutely disgusting!! If the mayor can't handle the problem then he needs to ask for help or allow the citizens to protect their property. Notice how this does not happen in the south. If they try that here somebody is getting shot.

Yes. Damn those liberal mayors for wanting to stop the murder of unarmed black men by police running afoul-of their duty to “protect and serve”

So if I shot and killed you or your wife and kids under the misguided belief it was my job to provide protection under a misguided interpretation of law and order, .....I should walk?
If my wife and kid chased you with weapons and continued to attack while you were laying on the ground and you defended yourself then absolutely you should walk.
why he was there is irrelevant. Don’t attack and you don’t get shot.

Yes. Damn those liberal mayors for wanting to stop the murder of unarmed black men by police running afoul-of their duty to “protect and serve”
Those Mayors should turn police oversight over to an outside agency. They should end qualified immunity for police and replace it with a liability insurance system.

but you’re not actually concerned about solving the problem for black people or anyone else.

stop being part of the problem

Those Mayors should turn police oversight over to an outside agency. They should end qualified immunity for police and replace it with a liability insurance system.

but you’re not actually concerned about solving the problem for black people or anyone else.

stop being part of the problem
“Outside Agency”/ activist group
“End qualified immunity” / I just read propoganda and don’t really know what QI is.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
In the United States, qualified immunity is a legal principle that grants government officials performing discretionary functions immunity from civil suits unless the plaintiff shows that the official violated "clearly established statutory or constitutional rights of which a reasonable person would have known".

In most cases it means when the police are at fault the city pays. By ending qualified immunity the officers would have to be covered by insurance. If an officer can’t get insurance Because of screw ups they cannot work as an officer.

If my wife and kid chased you with weapons and continued to attack while you were laying on the ground and you defended yourself then absolutely you should walk.
why he was there is irrelevant. Don’t attack and you don’t get shot.

Why he was there and his stated intent of what his “job” was is very relevant. And then there is the fact of him carrying the weapon he carried illegally

As an aside his mom knew where he was and what he was involved in. Mother of year candidate right there assuming she is not subsequently pinched and tried

Why he was there and his stated intent of what his “job” was is very relevant. And then there is the fact of him carrying the weapon he carried illegally

As an aside his mom knew where he was and what he was involved in. Mother of year candidate right there assuming she is not subsequently pinched and tried

He will walk.
It was self defense.

so they are doing that by allowing people to riot, assault others, commit arson and looting, and murdering people?

Reactions: StarRaider

VN Store

Back