Knoxville Restaurants

Went to Lewis Bbq today in Charleston. Felt like I was back home. (Home is Knoxville). 😂

Nice looking plate. 20 years ago that area was sH_T! In fact, that area was re-zoned in order to get the bridge built. The councilman that "had" that are was re-zoned to Daniels Island or somewhere. Gotta love local politics.

Nice looking plate. 20 years ago that area was sH_T! In fact, that area was re-zoned in order to get the bridge built. The councilman that "had" that are was re-zoned to Daniels Island or somewhere. Gotta love local politics.

Yes, and that’s sort of what’s happening over on Central and all of that revitalization just off downtown Knoxville. A lot of young entrepreneurs opening shop in these older run down industrial parts.

Kind of reiterates what I’ve been saying about Knoxville becoming more like Charleston in the future.

Used uber eats this past weekend. Food was at my door in thirty mins and it was very tasty. Only 4.99 fee. Side note, Moe’s bbq isn’t too bad. Not my favorite in town but the meats were all good and the sauces ok

Used uber eats this past weekend. Food was at my door in thirty mins and it was very tasty. Only 4.99 fee. Side note, Moe’s bbq isn’t too bad. Not my favorite in town but the meats were all good and the sauces ok

Mannnnn you ate that Alabama bbq?!? In Knoxville?!? Geeeez

Half price wings and $2 off drafts every Tuesday.

The Blackhorse is moving out of Western Plaza...They bought a building in Alcoa, where they can expand brewing operations....

The Blackhorse is moving out of Western Plaza...They bought a building in Alcoa, where they can expand brewing operations....

Just the canning operation is moving, right? The restaurant will stay in Western Plaza, and the Alcoa operation will have a restaurant too?

the restaurant will move too, but the brewing operation is moving first

Surprised they'd leave Knoxville with only the new smaller menu location downtown. I would hope they consider another Knoxville location. I wouldn't think Alcoa covers their current customer base. Great for the packaging operation though.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back