Knoxville restaurant recommendations: high end

I have spent a small fortune at the animal hospital on Kingston Pike. It has an Archers right next door. Seeing my ailing pet is usually something that kills the appetite, but now that he is possibly home for good, I am sure I will be in the area and ready to eat. What is the word on Archers? I eat BBQ all over the country and appreciate different styles other than that white sauce junk they serve in Alabama.
Archers is very good. If I'm lazy, they will sell whole butts, too. Their pimento cheese is not to be missed.

The new steak place is a whole different venture. They include A5 wagyu, prime cuts, etc. Very high $$$.

You have to be smart. Leave that chicken and sausage for the noobs. Stay away from the salad bar. Strategy is involved.
Ha, agree with the meats. If you are careful, there's hay to be made at the salad bar, though. Plus something has to get all the meat through the system.

Krystal's next door to Mouse Ear around 2:00am.
Let's just say back in the day I might have stopped there after leaving said Ear establishment at about 1 or so on the morning. Dude making the Krystal burgers was the shakiest dude I've ever seen in my life. Not like debilitating illness shaking but more like a heroine withdrawal shaking. Mustard was all over those little burgers from that guy trying to just put a dot on there. But after paying to see nekkid women and drinking overpriced beer, it hit the spot. At that very moment, that was fine dining.

VN Store

Back