Kirby = Richt 2.0?

@BAMA-DAWG looks like you should have held on to Chaney. Might have scored enough to make it respectable tonight. I’d be worried that Smart is getting worse each season, too. Adding all that talent but performing worse. Not a good sign.

UF and UT gonna close that talent gap and then Smart will be exposed even more. Window of opportunity closing more every year.

@BAMA-DAWG looks like you should have held on to Chaney. Might have scored enough to make it respectable tonight. I’d be worried that Smart is getting worse each season, too. Adding all that talent but performing worse. Not a good sign.

UF and UT gonna close that talent gap and then Smart will be exposed even more. Window of opportunity closing more every year.
Oh, you mean Chaney, the jackass that sent Justin Fields packin to OSU? THAT Chaney? He a brilliant judge a talent, he is.

Kirby was also a brand of vacuum cleaner. It sucks, too.:eek:
Let me get a quick plug here .... anybody on VN in Nashville (or anywhere for that matter / they ship nationwide ) should check out Edison Vacuum Co Inc. on 8th Ave S!! I happen to know the ownership 😉... and no business in Nashville sucks quite like EVC!!!!

Tell em JRAVol78 Sent you !

Reactions: feathersax
This has been discussed some but it’s inexcusable that Kirby’s UGA squad got beat by a poor USCe team at home and is getting thrashed by LSU and I love it. His recruiting has been top notch, maybe even better than Richt’s, and so there’s simply no reason this should happen. Let’s hope that Kirby was pulls a Richt and has UGA at a routine 11-2 to 9-3 type seasons and makes it a decade plus without a title.
Their recruiting doesn't look as good on ther field as on paper. They had no answers tonight. Zero playmakers on offense. I've been saying it most of the season. They are not a top 5 team

So Chaney was head coach and had final say? Smart must be a milquetoast leader if he only did whatever Chaney wanted. That’s even worse!
And he lost Chaney and Fields, he's looking smarter and smarter by the minute.

LOL how did UGA lose by 3+ TDs with all that talent?? Total roster mismanagement and game day coaching failure. I’d be seriously worried as a dawg fan.
Let me get a quick plug here .... anybody on VN in Nashville (or anywhere for that matter / they ship nationwide ) should check out Edison Vacuum Co Inc. on 8th Ave S!! I happen to know the ownership 😉... and no business in Nashville sucks quite like EVC!!!!

Tell em JRAVol78 Sent you !
Might just do that. My old vacuum doesn't suck enough. Maybe I should contact Butch or Dooley.:oops:

Last edited:
Reactions: Jravol78
Well apparently they actually don't, as yesterday's boat racing indicates.

UGA- "winning the SEC East is our peak".

Winning the East isn’t UGA’s peak, as they’ve won a handful of SEC tiles dating back to 2002.

However they routinely crap the bed on the biggest stage when there’s an opportunity to take the next step.

UGA fans pounding their chest over three straight East titles are missing the bigger picture. Hell we recently fired a guy after winning the East twice.

Every school that’s won the SECCG also won a national title, with the exception of UGA.

Last edited:
Winning the East isn’t UGA’s peak, as they’ve won a handful of SEC tiles dating back to 2002.

However they routinely crap the bed on the biggest stage when there’s an opportunity to take the next step.

UGA fans pounding their chest over three straight East titles are missing the bigger picture.

Every school that’s won the SECCG also has at least one national title under their belt, with the exception of UGA.

Do you believe they'll win a other SEC title with Smart? I don't think so.

Do you believe they'll win a other SEC title with Smart? I don't think so.

I think they will win another SEC title under Smart.

But if that’s UGA’s ceiling under Smart, with the talent they’ve accumulated and given what their conference rivals have accomplished, that’s not good enough.

VN Store

Back