Kim Caldwell is the Future for LV's

LV4L

If you're not excited yet about Coach Caldwell, you soon will be. For my part, I'm already 100% in her corner. Since the day she was announced as HC she has delivered (and then some) every time she steps to the plate (different sport yeah... shout out to Vols baseball...). This is the start of a very enjoyable and enduring ride, so get on board...

Same here. Kellie put her heart into it and made some good things happen. She just didn't have the "It" factor. I believe CKC has It and more... I'm buying tickets for home games as fast as possible...

Kellie’s style was big, slow players with dumb coaching… with 1-2 all-stars and no discipline or direction. Very sloppy and uninspired play mostly….

This new coach has a clear plan and exciting uptempo system… she loves speed and athleticism and defensive pressure..

It is going to look 👀 similar to Bruce Pearl when he came in and absolutely cranked up the effort and speed x100 imo…

If you're not excited yet about Coach Caldwell, you soon will be. For my part, I'm already 100% in her corner. Since the day she was announced as HC she has delivered (and then some) every time she steps to the plate (different sport yeah... shout out to Vols baseball...). This is the start of a very enjoyable and enduring ride, so get on board...
With the join date and message count, must be coach Kim’s husband….Welcome to board and BTW blue font is sarcasm.

I agree with you.

She’s absolutely dusting it in the transfer portal. You love to see it.
Absolutely. And she did a phenomenal job of keeping the players she inherited. I love her comment during her latest interview when asked about the players who have stayed... "They have bought into it before they've even seen it... For that reason this team will always be special to me..."

DW doesn't get the glory on Game Day, but he knows winners when he sees them... It's the old turtle on a fence post story... All the people were amazed to see the Turtle on top of the fence post... except one person... When asked Why are you not amazed he replied... "I'm the one that put him/her there... "

DW doesn't get the glory on Game Day, but he knows winners when he sees them... It's the old turtle on a fence post story... All the people were amazed to see the Turtle on top of the fence post... except one person... When asked Why are you not amazed he replied... "I'm the one that put him/her there... "
Yep...

She has to prove it. I am still worried about her last game. The awful loss to VA Tech in the NCAA
Excellent point. I can understand that concern. 92 to 49. 43 point loss. And I think Tech had lost their star player and dominant center by that game iic (If I'm Correct). But to make an Omelet one has to break (or even drop) a few eggs...

VN Store

Back