key will be back playing next year on rocky top "my journey is not yet finished" facebook

If Tamari can consistently add a little more offense to her game and Coach can find or squeeze 15 points a game more in productivity from those others rostered next year it could portend for a Lady Vol season we've been waiting for some time now.
I doubt she will get that high, maybe 10ppg

Great news about Key returning and not trying to argue but why would Jackson remotely think about returning she is very ready for WNBA now Horston May return or may not. While I would enjoy them coming back out of the two Horston would be the one I think that would return
I love Rickea but she could work on a few things, like ball handling,and her 3 point percentage.

We need a point guard and another off guard. We need a top notch scoring small forward. Any pg up north of TN looking to enter the portal? Maybe one that would love to play with her sister the following year? One that thinks their HC job might be in jeopardy?
If Rickea and Jordan leave, we need a big time Pg,Sg and center that’s athletic and can score.

I doubt she will get that high, maybe 10ppg
She averaged 10.5 points and 8.1 rebounds as a junior. What makes you think she can't do that again? She's grown substantially year over year if you look at her stats. Not to mention she's the only player in lady vol history to have multiple triple doubles and is the all time shot block leader. Those triple-doubles came against power 5 schools Florida and Texas.

She averaged 10.5 points and 8.1 rebounds as a junior. What makes you think she can't do that again? She's grown substantially year over year if you look at her stats. Not to mention she's the only player in lady vol history to have multiple triple doubles and is the all time shot block leader. Those triple-doubles came against power 5 schools Florida and Texas.
…whew.. be still my heart. 🧡
We got unfinished bidness this year.
Did I do that right?

Reactions: mudcat1973

TK is a beast and I think she comes back ready to go. 15 and 10 should be her goal for certain. Especially if both Horston and Jackson go to the W. We will need at least that from her.

TK is a beast and I think she comes back ready to go. 15 and 10 should be her goal for certain. Especially if both Horston and Jackson go to the W. We will need at least that from her.

After listening to Horston's post-selection-show interview, I'm giving up the tiny sliver of hope I'd had of her returning next season. It was the way she responded to Maria's question about getting to play at TBA again. It felt like she was relieved she hadn't already played her last game there.

I still have hope for Jackson based on the hype surrounding her and Key appearing together on some radio show tomorrow.

After listening to Horston's post-selection-show interview, I'm giving up the tiny sliver of hope I'd had of her returning next season. It was the way she responded to Maria's question about getting to play at TBA again. It felt like she was relieved she hadn't already played her last game there.

I still have hope for Jackson based on the hype surrounding her and Key appearing together on some radio show tomorrow.
After several days of deluding myself, I woke up today determined to accept reality - they're both going. The radio appearance is just what it appears to be, talking up the home games.

Having watched the JH video tho, I got a different impression. When asked about Sr Day she slyly said "I had a feeling that wouldn't be my last game on that court." At that point, a hosting spot did not look good.

However, if it's true JH is going but there's a sliver of hope for RJ, this may explain it. This is a very different take on their draft status, differing sharply from several we've seen before. Don't know what this guy's credentials are, but he sees RJ as possibly mid first round. Thinks she has great ability as a scorer (duh) but not enough of the rest. I actually did see another one recently that thought RJ's game would have a hard time translating, too much of a tweener. If that's what she's being told, she actually might come back.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back