Kevin Sumlin

Tw2POv.gif

Reactions: 1 person
A&M's best record in 20 years. In a tougher conference too. 25-23 in the West. Better than anyone we have offered yet.

...to let him and the media know that Vol nation wants him.

He's 10x better than ever other coach this idiot John Currie has offered thus far.

Kevin Sumlin would be the best Tennessee has hired since 2008.

No no but hell no he failed at ta&m

He was the most successful coach in 20 years at A&M. I'm not saying he's the next coming, but you have to put it in perspective. Everyone wanted Brohm to accept our offer and he went 6-6. That, however, was successful at Purdue considering their history.
So..considering A&M's history, Sumlin was very successful. He also managed to beat Bama more than we did.

Reactions: 2 people
Offer him the moon and lets not move on to anyone else. He is the best choice we have at this point in the search and better than the most recent two offers.

He was the most successful coach in 20 years at A&M. I'm not saying he's the next coming, but you have to put it in perspective. Everyone wanted Brohm to accept our offer and he went 6-6. That, however, was successful at Purdue considering their history.
So..considering A&M's history, Sumlin was very successful. He also managed to beat Bama more than we did.

We’ve come this far. Keep pushing for change. Get Currie and Haslam out, and then we can think about hiring a voach.

BUtch jones 2.0. Looked awesome when he had money signs McGee and his defensive stars. Has since fell of the wagon. I’d rather give Tee a shot

I would prefer out next coach not have been fired for failing to meet expectations in one of the best recruiting states in the country. You people amaze me sometimes geez.

It seems to be working out for the cocks.

I wouldn't mind a Sumlin hire at all, especially in the midst of this crap storm. Hell, I still wish we would've given Kacy Rodgers a longer look. No idea why that fell off the face of the earth so fast.

VN Store

Back