Kevin Sumlin

lionfoorest

Why isn’t he being talked about more? I for one think he would be a great hire! Between him kiffin tee and miles idk if there is any other choice that will help.

Reactions: 5 people
Was the hottest coach a few years ago as an up and comer. Player's coach. Biggest mistake was hiring Chief as his DC. I say bring him on.

Reactions: 8 people
I’m good with this. Sometimes a change of scenery is all that’s needed. He’s a good coach that made a questionable hire or two. I’m sure he learned from that.

Reactions: 1 person
makes you wonder how good these coaches really are when they loose there golden boy...sulin-manziel,kelly mariota,botch-dobbs

Reactions: 2 people
Honestly the thing that scares me the most is that he'd have to deal with the racist BS from 1 or 2 dumb rednecks that he had to deal with at A&M. Especially after a few losses. Real shame that we even have to mention that in 2017.

Reactions: 4 people
I would prefer out next coach not have been fired for failing to meet expectations in one of the best recruiting states in the country. You people amaze me sometimes geez.

I would prefer out next coach not have been fired for failing to meet expectations in one of the best recruiting states in the country. You people amaze me sometimes geez.
Well I'd prefer Saban, Meyer, or Bellichick. But if you look at the realistic names, Sumlin is certainly near the top of the list quality wise.

I take it you have not seen the news in the past 24 hours? Being picky is an option long gone.

Reactions: 3 people
With far better recruiting territory and vast resources at A & M he couldn't cut the mustard. Retread, retread!! The best quarterback in a long time carried him. Don't want retreads!!

Third and Chavis???? We saw that idiot give away game after game. Have you forgotten we had to revolt to get rid of that loser???? Shut the program down before letting him give it all away. Remember how no lead was large enough for him to give away?? No! No! No!!!!!

I’m down with Sumlin.

Don’t get the Kiffin talk other than him having a good offense. He’s the one responsible for majority of our issues today.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back