Kevin Steele

How did he do at MSU? How did he do at Miami? He came to a loaded LSU (whether you guys wanna believe it or not) and finally won. It Belleichik (sp) works his assistants like dogs as does Parcells and you will find they would follow him. I know all about working a staff hard and having loyalty and respect from them. You can love and fear Saban all you want. I am not scared one bit about him coming to bammer.
Funny, Saban has worked for, and is tight with, both coaches you venerate in that post. You should be scared. About the only thing keeping Haystacks from the firing squad at this point is his ability to beat Alabama. When that goes, and it will very quickly, he goes. Also, why does Haystacks get credit for taking a team from 5 wins to 9 in college football and nobody gives Nick credit for going from 4 wins to 9 in the NFL? Oh, one more. How did Michigan State fare immediately preceding and following Saban's tenure. I work with two Spartan alums. They would both walk on broken glass from Miami to East Lansing to have Saban back, as would the vast majority of the Michigan State fan base.

Look the reality is that you like any coach that seems to not be named Fulmer. I get it you don't like him and prop up others. I think Fulmer is a good coach and as long as I see improvement in the program I will support him. We went on a slide but I think it is over. If not then I will agree that a change needs to be made.

Funny, Saban has worked for, and is tight with, both coaches you venerate in that post. You should be scared. About the only thing keeping Haystacks from the firing squad at this point is his ability to beat Alabama. When that goes, and it will very quickly, he goes. Also, why does Haystacks get credit for taking a team from 5 wins to 9 in college football and nobody gives Nick credit for going from 4 wins to 9 in the NFL? Oh, one more. How did Michigan State fare immediately preceding and following Saban's tenure. I work with two Spartan alums. They would both walk on broken glass from Miami to East Lansing to have Saban back, as would the vast majority of the Michigan State fan base.

Are you giving CPF credit here or can I as the same in reverse? :)

The moral of this story is... If you "hate" Fulmer you must prop up others! Now if you happen to worship him you must tear down all others!

VN Store

Back