Kentucky

What data are you basing this proclamation on?
How many times do I have to talk about this??

Jesus.

I'm basing it off of every Heupel offense the past 6 years!! The style of play in addition to our offensive talent leads me to deduce that we will be an explosive offense.

Do I need to say that again!?

Honestly, why ask such a question????
You know NONE OF US have seen the 2021 season yet! So what other evidence would I or anyone else present other than the Huepels offensive history- regardless of team?

Has Kentucky now passed us in football? I think it’s a legitimate question to ask at the moment. They have a more stable program and coach and are now recruiting better. They have made 5 straight bowl appearances and have a 2-2 record against us since 2017 along with blowing us out in Neyland last season 34-7. They will also be probaly favored in this years game in Lexington. What are y’all’s thoughts is Kentucky a more attractive football program now and going forward?
Easy to have a stable coaching family when you don't really care if you go 6-6 every year and never expect to be competitive. They are a basketball school and every now and then they have a good team but they will never be dominate in football.

How many times do I have to talk about this??

Jesus.

I'm basing it off of every Heupel offense the past 6 years!! The style of play in addition to our offensive talent leads me to deduce that we will be an explosive offense.

Do I need to say that again!?

Honestly, why ask such a question????
You know NONE OF US have seen the 2021 season yet! So what other evidence would I or anyone else present other than the Huepels offensive history- regardless of team?

There is no transitive property in football.

Heupel hasn't fielded a team yet at UT, he hasn't faced a single SEC opponent with this roster, there's nothing about what he managed to do at UCF against teams like South Carolina State, that indicates that UT will averaage 33+ PPG.

Reactions: 508mikey
what does history have to do with this years UT and UK series? Is it an alumni game this year? Also, there is no evidence to this point that UT will have a top 30 offense. Further, there is no evidence the offense will even be better than UKs.
Evidence? Huepel has only scored less than 30 ppg once in his career....it was 29 ppg at his 1 year sting at Utah St. Seems like good historical evidence to me.

10x better than Chaney (smh).

There is no transitive property in football.

Heupel hasn't fielded a team yet at UT, he hasn't faced a single SEC opponent with this roster, there's nothing about what he managed to do at UCF against teams like South Carolina State, that indicates that UT will averaage 33+ PPG.
How about coaching at some SEC team...like Missouri?

Took a 13 ppg team (worst SEC offense for the entire 2010s decade) and averaged 31 ppg in Y1.

Not saying he'll average 33 ppg or even 30, but it will be much better than the last 4 years and will keep us competitive. I'd make a hefty wager we are above 28 ppg.

UK won their bowl game.
They were a decent team. You all had no consistent offense. At least with the WR/QB you had a little offense. and Snell the year before.
Alabama beat you all 63-3? Bama was not great on defense. But their athleticism was still too much for the piss poor wildcat offense.

Florida
UGA
Mizzou
AND Tennessee will have offenses that average 33+ ppg.
Then you guys play LSU.

That's 5 losses right there. It all because your offense won't be able to trade points.

Well we have a new OC, a QB who a lot of people should have started at Auburn and a transfer from Penn State where there were a lot of people back there thinking he should have started. Not to mention one of the most dynamic playmakers in the Big 10 the last two years in Wandale Robinson. Kentucky has weapons on the outside and slot now to compliment the best running back in the SEC in Chris Rodriguez.

Has Kentucky now passed us in football? I think it’s a legitimate question to ask at the moment. They have a more stable program and coach and are now recruiting better. They have made 5 straight bowl appearances and have a 2-2 record against us since 2017 along with blowing us out in Neyland last season 34-7. They will also be probaly favored in this years game in Lexington. What are y’all’s thoughts is Kentucky a more attractive football program now and going forward?
Get off the dope

Kentucky will beat UT by 10 or more points this season
We going to take UK to the woodshed… y’all forgot what it looks like to have a good Qb and great offensive coaches and system and how that momentum allows the defense to play more free and make more plays… UT wasn’t near as bad as our record we have talent all over the field we just had a terrible game managing HC and a Qb with 0 mental toughness or moxie so that made us look a lot worse than we actually were… inside LB is the only position that worries me this year and we have capable bodies to be solid there as well…

VN Store

Back