Kentucky lost again

I was really mad at y’all for cranking this thread up so early in their game - I thought it was a jinx until it wasn’t. I now realize it was a 4-D chess move…. And further proof that this remains the greatest thread in the history of the internet.

The tears of Kentucky fans sustain my soul.

I was really mad at y’all for cranking this thread up so early in their game - I thought it was a jinx until it wasn’t. I now realize it was a 4-D chess move…. And further proof that this remains the greatest thread in the history of the internet.

The tears of Kentucky fans sustain my soul.
I’m late to the party, but now I’m going to have to go back and read 😂 I’m sure volnation did not disappoint

Reactions: chuckiepoo
REMINDER: John Calipari's current buyout at Kentucky is $33,375,000.
A lot cheaper (by 1/2) than the A&M football buyout. You would think that even a small portion of the BBN pride would say the buyout is of equal value seeing as they are so much bigger than any football program.

REMINDER: John Calipari's current buyout at Kentucky is $33,375,000.
Having a different group of players almost every year has to be challenging. As much as I love them getting their ass beat, I more so love the fact their fan base gets a kick in the groin for embracing this one and done model.

Okay, now that our game is in hand, I feel comfortable saying…..hahahahahahahahaahaha.

You know I was thinking the other day, that maybe this Kentucky team wasn’t such a great team. IYKYK.

I told my brother that if they had a game where they couldn't shoot 3s they were done. Lo and behold, they shot 32%, and that's with them hitting several in the second half. Oakland missed ten free throws and Kentucky still couldn't win.

Reactions: chuckiepoo

VN Store

Back