Kentucky lost again

Cuonzo? Then we were all racists for expecting better.

Beat us at home in Bruce’s last season. We were ranked in the top 10 at that time. Then we stupidly agreed to play them at their place the following season in year one of Cuonzo and got beat. Not making excuses for Cuonzo, but it was dumb to schedule that game. Nothing good could come from playing them at their place, but I digress.

I was really mad at y’all for cranking this thread up so early in their game - I thought it was a jinx until it wasn’t. I now realize it was a 4-D chess move…. And further proof that this remains the greatest thread in the history of the internet.

The tears of Kentucky fans sustain my soul.

Guilty. I figured it was a win-win. Either KY loses or Cal might could lock down another year as their HC.

I was really mad at y’all for cranking this thread up so early in their game - I thought it was a jinx until it wasn’t. I now realize it was a 4-D chess move…. And further proof that this remains the greatest thread in the history of the internet.

The tears of Kentucky fans sustain my soul.
New marketing direction for Weigel's stores?

Attachments

• Kentucky tears_21MAR2024.jpg
    Kentucky tears_21MAR2024.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 38
Having a different group of players almost every year has to be challenging. As much as I love them getting their ass beat, I more so love the fact their fan base gets a kick in the groin for embracing this one and done model.
Yep. It’s not a coincidence that Kentucky’s two best players were seniors. Tournament experience helps and Cal will always be short on that with how he structures his rosters.

Can’t believe UK just let Dan Aykroyd beat them. I’d seriously be pissed if somebody was hitting those stupid 3s against UT though.
You mean like KY did against us.
Guess who's still dancing while KY tries to come up with a billion dollars to get Calamari to go away. 😂

I told my brother that if they had a game where they couldn't shoot 3s they were done. Lo and behold, they shot 32%, and that's with them hitting several in the second half. Oakland missed ten free throws and Kentucky still couldn't win.
Oakland didn't seem to have any good ball handlers as well.
It's comedy gold.

Reactions: volman128
Kentucky had success one time I believe with the whole one and done set of players and Calipari keeps trying it and gets booted early in the tournament every year. It’s really fun to watch.
Calipari is the Phil Fulmer of basketball. Tons of talent. Not so much game day coaching acumen.

The real question for UK fans was why that dude for Oakland is at Oakland and not UK. That is where you start. You need these true scorers in the SEC. Tennessee got Dalton Knecht and he has changed everything. I think the recruiting in the SEC is off and doesn't give teams the players that can win in March.

The real question for UK fans was why that dude for Oakland is at Oakland and not UK. That is where you start. You need these true scorers in the SEC. Tennessee got Dalton Knecht and he has changed everything. I think the recruiting in the SEC is off and doesn't give teams the players that can win in March.
KY has plenty of guys that can score threes like mad. That's how they beat Tennessee.
Last night they couldn't throw it in the ocean and ran into a gunner.
Karma is a bitch

He wasn't a starter and averaged 12pts this season. He wasn't a Knecht hiding out

VN Store

Back