Kentucky lost again

Cal has been killing it lately:

9 years without a final four
1 NCAA win in the past five years
2 wins in the past five SEC tourneys
No #1 seed in the tourney since ‘15
The last 5 tourneys they’ve been eliminated by 9,5,15, 3, and 14 seeds

All the while bringing in top ranked recruiting class after top ranked recruiting class.

I can't see how Kentucky keeps Cal going forward. As much as I think fans bemoaning Barnes is absurd given his performance, Kentucky has legitimate postseason expectations. Cal brings in the classes and Wildcat faithful still pack Rupp, but there has to be a tipping point.
The UK fans I know personally want him gone. Be interesting to see what happens.

All the while bringing in top ranked recruiting class after top ranked recruiting class.
lifetime baby

Reactions: Zues1

That's the peril of signing guys who get to campus already planning their NBA signing party 8 months later.

I can't see how Kentucky keeps Cal going forward. As much as I think fans bemoaning Barnes is absurd given his performance, Kentucky has legitimate postseason expectations. Cal brings in the classes and Wildcat faithful still pack Rupp, but there has to be a tipping point.

Yeah. I’ve found the idea of firing Calipari absurd. But this might just be it for him. There is going to be a serious discussion in their athletic department tomorrow.

VN Store

Back