Kentucky goes down.

You think Barnes never told a lie?
Come on... lying to a boss (or during an investigation into behavior on the job) is enough to get a person fired in most places of employment. If you want to argue that Tennessee should have had his back over the BBQ (since it was such a minor infraction) that is fine but there is no excuse for the lying. Perhaps Tennessee should have taken into account all the positive things Bruce Pearl had done for the program first and chosen to bite the bullet with the NCAA... but the course of action they ultimately decided on (dismissal) was reasonable under the circumstances. You also have to remember that the NCAA added to the list of infractions (the 'bump' at Oak Hill) later in 2011 which blind-sided the administration.

You and others that share your attitude are an embarrassment. Our guys left it all on the court and gave the fans a great season, but y'all are too busy pouting because you think you're entitled to something you didn't work for.

Being disappointed is one thing, but some of our "fans" are straight up jerks.
Not fans, trolls. Come on here to troll.

You and others that share your attitude are an embarrassment. Our guys left it all on the court and gave the fans a great season, but y'all are too busy pouting because you think you're entitled to something you didn't work for.

Being disappointed is one thing, but some of our "fans" are straight up jerks.
I guess I missed something........unless the swell comment was being a jerk but I didn't read it that way.

With a worse team than his best team he had here. Glad for Bruce though I guess.

Don’t think so. Harper was top 60. Spencer and Purifoy were top 75. Okeke was top 50. Wiley was a 5 star. He also had Heron last year who was top 20. Bryce Brown was just a 3 star.

That is probably better talent than our Elite 8 squad. Prince and Hopson were 4 year 5 stars and then had juco guards in Maze and Goins, Chism a 4 star, and Cam Tatum, who was barely top 100.

Reactions: 508mikey
Duke's luck finally ran out. Only downside is the destruction of my bracket.

Last edited:
Don’t think so. Harper was top 60. Spencer and Purifoy were top 75. Okeke was top 50. Wiley was a 5 star. He also had Heron last year who was top 20. Bryce Brown was just a 3 star.

That is probably better talent than our Elite 8 squad. Prince and Hopson were 4 year 5 stars and then had juco guards in Maze and Goins, Chism a 4 star, and Cam Tatum, who was barely top 100.

I don't consider Grant, Admiral, Bone, Turner, and Alexander 3 stars. May have been when they signed but if that's the case give me all 3 stars this signing period.

Yeah they were starting to sound like ESPN. It was a great day.

The one that got me was when he jumped higher than the MSU player to get a rebound...he had a run and go at it and the MSU player went straight up...basic physics tell you that Williamson was going to out jump the other guy but you would have thought Williamson made the most athletic play of the season according to the announcers

Reactions: tnvols72 and JCP201

VN Store

Back