Kentucky goes down.

Close game today.

The three teams battling for the SEC title during the season all lose and it’s Auburn who makes it to the Final Four.

Harper has been impossible to deal with for Auburn. He took over at the end of the game.

Awesome job Pearl! And without an important (most important) part of the lineup. Enjoy, Auburn fans. You guys seem to never go through losing spells for too long. But we're uber-thrilled with our quality young men, too. They're swell!
You and others that share your attitude are an embarrassment. Our guys left it all on the court and gave the fans a great season, but y'all are too busy pouting because you think you're entitled to something you didn't work for.

Being disappointed is one thing, but some of our "fans" are straight up jerks.

Nope Bruce is a liar. I'd rather have Barnes than him.
We got lucky that we were looking at the right time he was leaving Texas. Good money bet that we will hire another name you have to look up when Barnes leaves. It’s the Tennessee way.

You and others that share your attitude are an embarrassment. Our guys left it all on the court and gave the fans a great season, but y'all are too busy pouting because you think you're entitled to something you didn't work for.

Being disappointed is one thing, but some of our "fans" are straight up jerks.
Just ignore that guy... he trolls every forum.

Reactions: gisman and TJ1985
Close game today.

The three teams battling for the SEC title during the season all lose and it’s Auburn who makes it to the Final Four.

Harper has been impossible to deal with for Auburn. He took over at the end of the game.

Harper was huge. How many times did he just blow by a UK player? And the free throw shooting...Wish Washington practiced them like Harper obviously does.

People have questioned me over and over about why I would rather have Bruce than Barnes.....I am certain after today all now knows why.

I am more amazed at the people who make the comparison argument as one you have to choose and acknowledge.

Fact of matter is that Barnes is a great coach, Bruce is a great coach, and both can be great coaches at the same time.

The people who are saying you can’t say both are the truly insane people

VN Store

Back