Kentucky goes down.

You and others that share your attitude are an embarrassment. Our guys left it all on the court and gave the fans a great season, but y'all are too busy pouting because you think you're entitled to something you didn't work for.

Being disappointed is one thing, but some of our "fans" are straight up jerks.

Amen, you summed it up really well, a real jerk. Wish I could give you more likes for this one.

Awesome job Pearl! And without an important (most important) part of the lineup. Enjoy, Auburn fans. You guys seem to never go through losing spells for too long. But we're uber-thrilled with our quality young men, too. They're swell!

You are consistent , I'll give you that.

You and others that share your attitude are an embarrassment. Our guys left it all on the court and gave the fans a great season, but y'all are too busy pouting because you think you're entitled to something you didn't work for.

Being disappointed is one thing, but some of our "fans" are straight up jerks.
Well said. And yes, some of these "fans" on here are @$$holes. Entitled ones to boot. I would absolutely loved to have made the Final Four and/or a chance to win it all in the Championship. But we, as fans, aren't owed a FF or Championship berth. Our guys tried as best as they could to make it happen. You think that they are happy being back in Knoxville? I seriously doubt it.

Bruce Perl and Auburn get 1st ever final four meanwhile we just sit here
And wait.... Had Pearl not gotten roasted over hosting a BBQ and then lying about it, we would more than likely have been to several Final 4's. We are cursed as an athletics program, that's all there is to it. Pearl loses one of his best players to an injury and still beats KY today. Hell of a coach!

I am more amazed at the people who make the comparison argument as one you have to choose and acknowledge.

Fact of matter is that Barnes is a great coach, Bruce is a great coach, and both can be great coaches at the same time.

The people who are saying you can’t say both are the truly insane people
Agre, however, Bruce owns Barnes the past 2 seasons which includes beating what most fans are calling " the best team in school history". He also beat Barnes Texas team that had Kevin Durant. I think we all know who the "nicer" guy is and who the better coach is.

Reactions: Big time vol
This game wasn’t about the young men on the court. The two coaches were battling to prove they deserve to be the next UCLA coach.

Bruce Pearl leads Auburn to its first Final Four EVER with an OT win over Kentucky 77-71

Auburn knocks out Kentucky and North Carolina. hell of a run by the Tigers.
Auburn knocked out Kansas also. Kansas, North Carolina, Kentucky. I am sure Kentucky fans will be after one of the refs like they did against John Higgins a few years ago.

Reactions: TenUhSee
Please refresh my memory on what led to his departure.. honest question. 👍

Lied to the NCAA and to Mike Hamilton over the BBQ which would have been a minor violation to begin with.

If he would have told the truth, he would have got a slap on the wrist and continue to coach the Vols.

People have questioned me over and over about why I would rather have Bruce than Barnes.....I am certain after today all now knows why.
I totally agree.........I said from the beginning that Bruce would make a believer out of Vol fans one of these days. I think he has. Yes, he did wrong and yes he paid for it. How many of us have never done anything wrong. Everyone deserves a second chance. Yes, i am proud of our team and glad we have Barnes.

VN Store

Back