Kentucky Game Total Embarrassment

Kentucky played tough and were able to hang around. They deserved the win but South Carolina also gets credit for losing the game. I think they shot about 33% from the field, being up big in 4th quarter and choking. Missing 2 key free throws with 18 seconds left.
Anyway, a very entertaining game to watch and Kentucky peaked at the right time. Good for them.

Two inconvenient facts...

As winners of their last 10 games and the SEC Tourney some will say that Kentucky is more deserving of a Top Four seed than the Lady Vols. Clearly, they might be a tougher out right now.

Kyra wins the SEC Tourney in only her second year as coach. And she would have loved to head coach at Tennessee.
UK is playing better than Tenn, but they are too far down the hole to get a top 4 seed.

Next year for Kyra and the year after for Kellie will be the Waterloo moments for the two coaches.

As winners of their last 10 games and the SEC Tourney some will say that Kentucky is more deserving of a Top Four seed than the Lady Vols. Clearly, they might be a tougher out right now.

Kyra wins the SEC Tourney in only her second year as coach. And she would have loved to head coach at Tennessee.
I’m not trying to discredit Elzy and her coaching job these past few weeks but this might have been her only year to do it because of the player she has. Rhyne Howard is good enough to carry a team and this was her last year. Next year Kentucky will take a HUGE step back unless she pulls in some TOP talent. I think Kellie was the right choice over her, Nonetheless tho i love Kyra and am so proud of her!!

A review of your posts shows not one positive post about the LV's this season. Not one. All of them negative and complaining, and uber critical. This team got to the semis of the SEC tourney and finished 3d in the conference. It will likely get a home court advantage for the first two games of the NCAAT. It has won 23 games so far this year. And out of all that you couldn't find one positive or constructive thing to say? You are the classic nega-vol, a member of the legions of the miserable.

He is kind of funny. I checked his history as you did and saw that he made 13 consecutive posts all talking about "turnovers." That's a world-class level of obsession.

I would like to see Kentucky and Iowa play. It would be fun watching Clark vs Howard.

I’d love to see it. The way Kentucky is playing though it’s go to them. I can’t wait to see how they do in the NCAA’s

I’d love to see it. The way Kentucky is playing though it’s go to them. I can’t wait to see how they do in the NCAA’s
idk.. iowa is playing a nice game right now against indiana. they run a nice offense and their defense is great this game.

Reactions: Volfaninfl2

The problem this season, is when one team does exceptional, they tend to not follow up because they overlook opponents. Hopefully UK has it figured out.

Kyra wins the SEC Tourney in only her second year as coach. And she would have loved to head coach at

We love Kellie. Always comparing.

She has Howard.

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
I'm sure the SC fans are shocked they took on the attitude that they were invincible in the SEC. I usually don't cheer for any team to lose unless they are playing us, but their attitude all season this is some welcome payback for them to be a little more humble because basketball can be an humbling game.
I was salty last night and now happy for Kentucky the turnaround is amazing

Different UK team and Tennessee team from that first matchup. Green roughed them up first time around and UK was having serious chemistry issues. UK has easily been the 2nd best SEC team in the 2nd half of the season.

Might want to up that to 1st best team in 2nd half of the season after today.

VN Store

Back