Kelly to Clemson, Patrick to Bama (Rumor)

Sorry folks.....while I won't compromise how I know, I KNOW. Both of these guys were never serious contenders for us. If Patterson goes to Ole Miss, Kelly to Bama

VolBall333's source?
My 1st cousin is an employee of the athletic department at Alabama.

Think what you want but volBall333's prior post look pretty legit.

I got mine at Goodwill with half the T missing...

Looks more like the number 7 than a T.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Dude was it a size XL? If so check the inside pocket you should see a polaroid picture of Phelps smoking some weed from a bong.

Please don't bring up the facts on the record of the past 4 years.

What really matters was how Phil ran the program...he ran it clean.

Ed Orgeron and Lane cheat...they use smoke to let recruits run through.

Sorry to get carried away...just thought I'd save you from having to read the reply from the "other side."

Carry on...nothing to see here.

Dude was it a size XL? If so check the inside pocket you should see a polaroid picture of Phelps smoking some weed from a bong.

Sweet...that pic is going on eBay.

I should sell the jacket with it. The left arm being a bit longer may deter some bids though...

I guess. I don't know who any of these guys are. Don't follow recruiting too heavily...

Just like messing with you guys sometimes...

Are you and volball333 in cohorts ???

Cohorts? Is that a new type of Jorts? Another shameless Walmart plug.

Sweet...that pic is going on eBay.

I should sell the jacket with it. The left arm being a bit longer may deter some bids though...

Yeah Phelps grabbed my arm when he saw me snap the pic and I yanked it away and stretched the arm out.

dude what were you doing partying w/ the kids at USCe?

Doing spy work of course, you should see the pic of Spurrier stoned with his visor on backwards with a naked cheerleader on his lap. That 1 is gonna make me rich :)

Please don't bring up the facts on the record of the past 4 years.

What really matters was how Phil ran the program...he ran it clean.

Ed Orgeron and Lane cheat...they use smoke to let recruits run through.

Sorry to get carried away...just thought I'd save you from having to read the reply from the "other side."

Carry on...nothing to see here.

Nice!

I would add that he "lead" us to the SEC Championship two years ago.

And please don't forget to mention that we absolutely gave UAB all they wanted this past season.

Lastly, don't forget that we were only a dozen or so plays from hanging the big "L" on Wyoming, too!
Had it not been for Fulmer's love and loyalty to the University, we're looking at a blow-out in that one.

Guys.
Stay on topic please ?

Sorry.

The OP is a moron who inventories UT apparel at Wal-Mart when not making baseless recruiting predictions.

He does all of this from a dark alley, which is where he lights candles at his Fulmer shrine (as you do).

Proceed from there.

And you call other fans classless???? I will reveal my identity after NSD and I hope that makes you all feel better. I have watched in dismay how some of you have treated Arian Foster over the last year. SHOW SOME CLASS or get off the VOL TRAIN.

:good!:

And you call other fans classless???? I will reveal my identity after NSD and I hope that makes you all feel better. I have watched in dismay how some of you have treated Arian Foster over the last year. SHOW SOME CLASS or get off the VOL TRAIN.

:good!:

also add oku to auburn,he decomitted as well.

Posivol saw the Fulmer light shining in the skies of Gotham and decided to pay VN a visit...

That's all good and fine, but what are we supposed to do now, shut down the football program, and let Neyland crumble to the ground. Time to move on, I was a Vol fan when Majors was the coach, and did not stop pulling for them when he got fired, and not gonna start now.

drama queen :p

This guy obviously doesn't know the new rules... You can't express any doubts about what is going on much less call it bad. And if by some strange alignment of the stars it isn't quite "good" then it is only because the new staff didn't have enough time...

This guy obviously doesn't know the new rules... You can't express any doubts about what is going on much less call it bad. And if by some strange alignment of the stars it isn't quite "good" then it is only because the new staff didn't have enough time...

As long as it's a realistic question than that's fine...

i really get a kick out of how defensive everyone is for kiffin.hes just like a little pug puppy,so ugly hes cute.

As long as it's a realistic question than that's fine...

whats realistic at this time of the year.rumours run rampant,silent commits,defections ect.it will all be over soon.and boredom sinks in until spring :)

Thanks Freak.....I can promise you that none of you bleed orange more than I, but I call a spade a spade. Coach Fulmer was a great man and he was released because he was "out of touch" with today's game. Well, how much recruiting has Monte Kiffin done???
i would say monte kiffin is the sole reason darren mayles may come here.

Nothin about the O-line? Is that really you?

VN Store

Back