Kelly to Clemson, Patrick to Bama (Rumor)

Thanks Freak.....I can promise you that none of you bleed orange more than I, but I call a spade a spade. Coach Fulmer was a great man and he was released because he was "out of touch" with today's game. Well, how much recruiting has Monte Kiffin done???

A Fulmerite...nailed it!

And you call other fans classless???? I will reveal my identity after NSD and I hope that makes you all feel better. I have watched in dismay how some of you have treated Arian Foster over the last year. SHOW SOME CLASS or get off the VOL TRAIN.

Vol Train? :question:

Are you driving the vol train.. you will reveal your identity?

what is this VH1..
just stop acting like you have answers and debate with the rest of us ...

And you call other fans classless???? I will reveal my identity after NSD and I hope that makes you all feel better. I have watched in dismay how some of you have treated Arian Foster over the last year. SHOW SOME CLASS or get off the VOL TRAIN.

You should post more because you sound more and more like Jimmy Hyams...clueless!!

You're DANG right I am . I played for the man and he has done more for this program than any of you combined. He also LOVES this program more than you can imagine. I watched how all of our fans reacted to the Saban hire and how he would jump at the next job because he has no loyalty. Do you think that CLK, MONTE, Coach O, CLT, and that crew are "loyal" to the University of Tennessee??? Do you really believe that??? If so, good luck with your lottery ticket purchase.

Unless you're Rod Wilks, nobody here is worried.:eek:k:

Why would I delete the thread? The guy is making predictions just like hundreds of other posts about NSD.

It's presented as if it's already a done deal. Extremely misleading IMO. If the guy has an opinion he can post it in the appropriate thread. I'm going to click to ignore it so it doesn't effect me any longer, but I along with countless others clicked this expecting to see an announcement that Kelly was going to Clemson and Patrick to Bama. A thread like this is not the place for this information IMO.

Last edited:
You're DANG right I am . I played for the man and he has done more for this program than any of you combined. He also LOVES this program more than you can imagine. I watched how all of our fans reacted to the Saban hire and how he would jump at the next job because he has no loyalty. Do you think that CLK, MONTE, Coach O, CLT, and that crew are "loyal" to the University of Tennessee??? Do you really believe that??? If so, good luck with your lottery ticket purchase.

if "disloyal" coaches can prevent us from having 2 losing seasons out of the last 4 then I am all for it. These guys will get players and actually have them get better while on the hill. Change is good

Hey Jim Bob, we know you are bitter that Kiffin canned you. But come on, do you really think that you on here showing your love for Phil Fulmer is gonna change anything. Grow up and accept it. We love UT too!! and just because we didnt don the pads doesnt change a thing. We needed change and that is what we got. I promise that this staff will do more in the next 5 yrs than Fulmer would have done over the next 5.

That's all good and fine, but what are we supposed to do now, shut down the football program, and let Neyland crumble to the ground. Time to move on, I was a Vol fan when Majors was the coach, and did not stop pulling for them when he got fired, and not gonna start now.

Why would I delete the thread? The guy is making predictions just like hundreds of other posts about NSD.

I thought the same thing.... Maybe the guy has a crystal ball too.. It seems like a lot of people on here have one.. or maybe they have one of those Crazy 8 balls that you ask questions....

Do you think that CLK, MONTE, Coach O, CLT, and that crew are "loyal" to the University of Tennessee??? Do you really believe that??? If so, good luck with your lottery ticket purchase.

Isn't his son's middle name Knox?

I want to hear who this guy is...but how are we gonna know if he really is who he claims to be?

VN Store

Back