Kelly to Clemson, Patrick to Bama (Rumor)

VolBall333

Sorry folks.....while I won't compromise how I know, I KNOW. Both of these guys were never serious contenders for us. If Patterson goes to Ole Miss, Kelly to Bama

Sorry folks.....while I won't compromise how I know, I KNOW. Both of these guys were never serious contenders for us. If Patterson goes to Ole Miss, Kelly to Bama

You keep coming here with this know all threads but still won't give any clout to who your source actualy is..

IMO... your threads are garbage..

If your right... so be it.. but until then.. just an opinion like everyone else

I have no idea what you are trying to say. Your title is Kelly to Clemson, Patrick to Bama which you claim to know for a fact.

What the heck does "If Patterson goes to Ole Miss, Kelly to Bama" mean?????????

I say you are full of crap!

Make your mind up. Thread says Kelly to Clemson, post says Kelly to Bama. What is he gonna play 2 years at both.

Kelly is coming to UT. Lacy and Brown too. They cut their hands and became blood brothers during their visit.:eek:lol::post-4-1090547912:

Kelly is upset that he didn't get the rock star treatment fron Satan but he still wants to go to bammer. If Patterson goes to Bama, Kelly to Clemson. If Patterson goes to Ole Miss, Kelly to Bama. You can say whatever you want, I played for four years for UT and am well connected. Wait till NSD and then tell me I'm wrong.

VolBall don't have a clue, Kelly to Clemson? I don't think their in his final 2. It's UT and Bamma, which has nothing to do with Patterson. MSU is on him hard and he grew up down the street. It will be between UM and MSU for his serviices.

Kelly is upset that he didn't get the rock star treatment fron Satan but he still wants to go to bammer. If Patterson goes to Bama, Kelly to Clemson. If Patterson goes to Ole Miss, Kelly to Bama. You can say whatever you want, I played for four years for UT and am well connected. Wait till NSD and then tell me I'm wrong.

Correction.. You were connected..

More than likely.. you have absolutely no connections at all with our new staff..

Also.. What Year Name and Number ?

We are NOT in Kelly's final two. I can assure you of that. If you don't think Clemson is a player for Kelly, you are showing that you know absolutely nothing about recruiting.

Yo dude put down the bong, your posts have so many clusterf***s I now have a migrane trying to understand them.

Why would I delete the thread? The guy is making predictions just like hundreds of other posts about NSD.

:lolabove::lolabove::lolabove:

Thanks Freak.....I can promise you that none of you bleed orange more than I, but I call a spade a spade. Coach Fulmer was a great man and he was released because he was "out of touch" with today's game. Well, how much recruiting has Monte Kiffin done???

Not sure what Fulmer has to do with Kelly and Patrick, but nevertheless.....

Thanks Freak.....I can promise you that none of you bleed orange more than I, but I call a spade a spade. Coach Fulmer was a great man and he was released because he was "out of touch" with today's game. Well, how much recruiting has Monte Kiffin done???

Fulmerite!

Your "well connected", you tell us.

Obviously no one else around here has a clue.

he wasn't taking up for you.. just stating that your thread wasn't delete worthy...

:crazy:

I think it's Kelly to the left, Brown to the right, and G. Jones in the slot.

And you call other fans classless???? I will reveal my identity after NSD and I hope that makes you all feel better. I have watched in dismay how some of you have treated Arian Foster over the last year. SHOW SOME CLASS or get off the VOL TRAIN.

VN Store

Back