Kellie Harper discussion/debate thread [merged]

Leadership are the ones in charge of the respective programs. I’m not calling for replacement, just stating the obvious you get what you pay for. Many want to pay for championships, players and bypass what separates the top tier teams and us. Fans can form their own opinions as they will and place blame where they see fit.
Let's be real here. I know for a fact some players were headed her3 with our head coach we have now until we were outbid by LSU.

Reactions: Memvol44
Miami was better last year than they've probably ever been which means their investment in NIL translated.
Two highest paid NIL deals only achieved E8, no conference or national title. Same school under investigation for recruiting violations of those players no longer with the program.

Reactions: 3meeks2001
Let's be real here. I know for a fact some players were headed her3 with our head coach we have now until we were outbid by LSU.
So we low balled. If they went to the highest bidder that’s exactly what it’s called. And the only fact we know, is that you haven’t stated what we offered and what LSU offered.

I’m not saying I know how NiL works, but can’t a company pay an athlete to represent them no matter what school they go to? For example if that Johnson girl from Lsu was at Tn, she wouldn’t have a puma deal?

Reactions: StorrsCentral
Had a good run isn’t the same as NIL brings in championships. Iowa had a good run.
But the team that won the championship this year had a very good NIL setup so it does bring you a better chance to win one and the NIL money Resse got from LSU is the most likely reason she committed and without her they would have not won the chip

But the team that won the championship this year had a very good NIL setup so it does bring you a better chance to win one and the NIL money Resse got from LSU is the most likely reason she committed and without her they would have not won the chip
First investment was the head coach. The rest falls in place after that.

So we low balled. If they went to the highest bidder that’s exactly what it’s called. And the only fact we know, is that you haven’t stated what we offered and what LSU offered.
It's not low balling if you don't have the money to offer. I'm so sick of this narrative. Out fans complain and complain and 95% of them refuse to join the collective.

It's not low balling if you don't have the money to offer. I'm so sick of this narrative. Out fans complain and complain and 95% of them refuse to join the collective.
No more of a narrative than losing players because of NIL. We seem to secure RJ once as well as secured her again.

Players are not going to a program that doesn't appeal to them, for whatever reasons, just because they're being offered good money. NIL is a joke--a terrible, corrupt idea if it is being used to bribe players to sign with specific schools.
Ya Think...

You got a good point there Major.

Why don’t you and major and Darkphonix , plus Darth …. Y’all need to have a party somewhere and pat each other on the backs ! Bragging about your forum posts have been able to keep all of the good recruits away from UT AND KELLIE …,. Then maybe there would be some semblance of positive air coming out of your mouths! But you will NEVER BE SATISFIED in this lifetime…. It’s obviously not in any of your capability’s to have a kind feeling about life in general!

P.S. It never ceases to amaze me how much joy people can get from hating others ? Have a better life if you can just let go of some of the evilness that surrounds you people! JEEZ’S

Give it up,Majors will keep hammering his wrong point ( if he has one) until your bored with him..
Wrong in what aspect? You’re blaming now lack of NIL, but somehow we secured RJ(twice), Key and others that stayed this year as it’s been noted. We had issues securing players prior to NIL that opted to go elsewhere.

Reactions: Lawdawg
Players are not going to a program that doesn't appeal to them, for whatever reasons, just because they're being offered good money. NIL is a joke--a terrible, corrupt idea if it is being used to bribe players to sign with specific schools.
True but the main point is the desirable teams that have a great NIL will get such and such player and that hurts us.as great as Coach Staley is you see she didn’t mind publicly talking about SC nil because she knows how important that is even with her status as coach

True but the main point is the desirable teams that have a great NIL will get such and such player and that hurts us.as great as Coach Staley is you see she didn’t mind publicly talking about SC nil because she knows how important that is even with her status as coach
Staley is benefiting of years of winning. Had NIL been around during Summitt era this is a different conversation.

Wrong in what aspect? You’re blaming now lack of NIL, but somehow we secured RJ(twice), Key and others that stayed this year as it’s been noted. We had issues securing players prior to NIL that opted to go elsewhere.
The aspect is you being on this board constantly slamming the team,the coach and the culture. Folks tired of your song and dance...Start your own thread, slam away, we wish not to see it...

The aspect is you being on this board constantly slamming the team,the coach and the culture. Folks tired of your song and dance...Start your own thread, slam away, we wish not to see it...
How did I slam the team? Seems you’re doing a dance job of putting words out there that I didn’t say. Would you like to pull a a quote of where I slammed the team? Seems you don’t like the answers/difference on NIL.

How did I slam the team? Seems you’re doing a dance job of putting words out there that I didn’t say. Would you like to pull a a quote of where I slammed the team? Seems you don’t like the answers/difference on NIL.
Sorry,thought Kellie was part of the team...my bad..

Reactions: PRG

VN Store

Back