Kellie Harper discussion/debate thread [merged]

Not what I said, better production on the court will. Fans are wanting upfront money and businesses may be saying show me first. Those other teams showed they can win without NIL.
Your talking in circles....what team won without NIL, asking for a friend...

Reactions: alexvol
UConn, South Carolina, Baylor (Mulkey) Stanford…all teams with proven leadership. Not sure your friend understands the importance of the head coach. The message has been pretty consistent.
now we're getting to your point...Replace Kellie... why didn't you just man up and say it....

Reactions: 3meeks2001
UConn, South Carolina, Baylor (Mulkey) Stanford…all teams with proven leadership. Not sure your friend understands the importance of the head coach. The message has been pretty consistent.
Well,you didn't mention Louisiana Tech... how far back do you want to go..

Well,you didn't mention Louisiana Tech... how far back do you want to go..
Now you’re reaching. We can just stay current with coaches/teams with championship equity without the need for business assistance to entice players.

But you somehow just can't say replace Kellie..your bouncing all around it....
I’m not saying that, I’ve stated sometimes you have to accept where you’re at. Take that as you will. I’m not a Kellie fan overall but these things take care of themselves.

I’m not saying that, I’ve stated sometimes you have to accept where you’re at. Take that as you will. I’m not a Kellie fan overall but these things take care of themselves.
So, we will accept it,always striving to get better. You really have no point then..just moaning to moan..

Reactions: Bret178
So in the meantime,you will continue with your moanfest, others will look at the brightside... Returning Key,Returning Jackson,a solid point guard coming in,a strong bench...
Everyone starts 0-0 record, big year in regards to direction of the program. Moans or cheers, blame of NIL or winning with what you have.

So, players will flock to those programs ,with no NIL...

Players are not going to a program that doesn't appeal to them, for whatever reasons, just because they're being offered good money. NIL is a joke--a terrible, corrupt idea if it is being used to bribe players to sign with specific schools.

VN Store

Back