Kareem Hunt

Is the dog gonna call me "the N word" like the white woman in this video apparently did to Kareem Hunt?

XhCftOm.jpg

Dogs don't do this.

1. You don't know what he did
2. Someone saying bad things to you doesn't justify physical violence.
3. Hunt lied to the Chiefs about the incident - if this is about "personal responsibility" then why shouldn't it apply to Hunt?

Reactions: BadJerry20
Since we've been lectured on personal responsibility - why did Hunt lie to the Chiefs about his actions? What happened to manning up?

We don't know that he lied. This could just be an excuse for the Chiefs to cover themselves after the video leaked. We all know morality isn't what motivates these football teams. If this video never became public, Hunt would still be playing for the Chiefs.

This was nothing more than a PR move.

Since words seem to matter to you so much, why did Hunt lie about this? He spoke to them and lied, which means he used words and didn't take personal responsibility. Which you've made clear in this thread... Lets see the troll spin on this one.

We don't know that he lied. This could just be an excuse for the Chiefs to cover themselves after the video leaked. We all know morality isn't what motivates these football teams. If this video never became public, Hunt would still be playing for the Chiefs.

Do we have video evidence of her saying the N word. We don't know if she actually said it. Somebody could be lying there. See how easy this is.

If that's your standard then we don't know the woman called him the N word do we? That could just be an excuse from people on Team Hunt at the scene.

Grow up

Do we have video evidence of her saying the N word. We don't know if she actually said it. Somebody could be lying there. See how easy this is.

If that's your standard then we don't know the woman called him the N word do we? That could just be an excuse from people on Team Hunt at the scene.

Grow up

We know that white people tend to use that word whenever they get mad at black people. Its kinda their go-to-move. We don't need video evidence of that. We're all adults here. We know what happens in the real world.

Black people don't just make up lies about being called that word. We simply don't.

We know that white people tend to use that word whenever they get mad at black people. Its kinda their go-to-move. We don't need video evidence of that. We're all adults here. We know what happens in the real world.

Black people don't just make up lies about being called that word. We simply don't.

Woman Accuses Cop Of Racism, Gets Surprise Of A Lifetime When Police Release His Body Cam Footage

Here's just one quick video. Next you'll say people don't falsely accuse others of rape.

ALL kinds of people lie. Quit acting like millions of people share one brain.

Everyone; Why did Hunt lie? D4DA; we don't have evidence that he lied.

Everyone; we don't know she said the N word then. D4DA; we don't need evidence for that.

That sums up your clownish behavior perfectly.

Reactions: butchna
Everyone; Why did Hunt lie? D4DA; we don't have evidence that he lied.

Everyone; we don't know she said the N word then. D4DA; we don't need evidence for that.

That sums up your clownish behavior perfectly.

The police report of this incident has been available since February. The Chiefs could've read it at any time. This whole he lied excuse is just a cover for them so they don't get backlash from the public. That is why I said we don't know if he lied. However, we know from history that the N word is a go-to-move for most white folks when they get mad at someone black. Especially when its a white woman dealing with a black man.

Maybe ya'll don't have experience with this but I do. White women who mess with black men typically feel they can get a pass for using that word if they regularly have relations with black men. The police report is clear that this young woman wanted to party with Kareem Hunt and his crew in their hotel room. This is probably not her first time trying to be a groupie to black athletes. And I'm sure it wasn't her first time using the N word around black men. Its kinda par for the course when it comes to white women who like to mess with black men.

You guys need to stop acting like you don't know how the real world operates.

The police report of this incident has been available since February. The Chiefs could've read it at any time. This whole he lied excuse is just a cover for them so they don't get backlash from the public. That is why I said we don't know if he lied. However, we know from history that the N word is a go-to-move for most white folks when they get mad at someone black. Especially when its a white woman dealing with a black man.

Maybe ya'll don't have experience with this but I do. White women who mess with black men typically feel they can get a pass for using that word if they regularly have relations with black men. The police report is clear that this young woman wanted to party with Kareem Hunt and his crew in their hotel room. This is probably not her first time trying to be a groupie to black athletes. And I'm sure it wasn't her first time using the N word around black men. Its kinda par for the course when it comes to white women who like to mess with black men.

In this “real world” he cost himself a lot of money for bullshizz being REAL. Dwell on that. He lost. Apologize for him...that’ll make it all better.

The sad part is that you are not acting.

Woman says a bad word is not a license for physical abuse. It is idiotic that this conversation is even happening.

The sad part is that you are not acting.

Woman says a bad word is not a license for physical abuse. It is idiotic that this conversation is even happening.

This wasn't physical abuse. It was a very mild altercation. There's a reason the police didn't charge him at all. It was mostly shoving. And the young lady was trying to hit him just as badly as he was trying to hit her. Plus that kick was one of the weakest kicks I've ever seen in my life. It didn't hurt her at all. When I first saw the headline expected to see much worse than what I saw on video.

Its ridiculous that Kareem Hunt lost his job over this MILD ALTERCATION of which he was never charged. Ridiculous.

This wasn't physical abuse. It was a very mild altercation. She was trying to hit him just as badly as he was trying to hit her. It was mostly shoving and the weakest kick I've ever seen. When I first saw the headline I thought about something much worse than what I saw on video.

Its ridiculous that Kareem Hunt lost his job over this. Ridiculous.

You are the weakest minded person that I have ever seen consistently post on this forum.

"Most" do not, stop making sh*t up to try and fit your agenda. I'm not saying he lied, I'm saying you are being a contradiction per usual. You need evidence with him, but not her.

Since you have experience with it, did you make sure you hit those white devils that said the N word around You? Her being a groupie or not is irrelevant.

One of us clearly doesn't know how the real world operates. Get out of your little bubble, and stop lumping the many with the few. The vast majority of us "white folks" don't use the N word.

Really don’t have a problem with the shove, she was in his face being aggressive. But it should’ve ended there. He should’ve went to his room and she should’ve left. The kick albeit not hard was dumb and unnecessary. The optics of it just look bad.

One of us clearly doesn't know how the real world operates. Get out of your little bubble, and stop lumping the many with the few. The vast majority of us "white folks" don't use the N word.

When did I say that? I said most do WHEN IN AN ALTERCATION with a black person. That is different than the entire universe of white people. I was specifically talking about situations when someone white is fighting with someone black. Typically in those hostile interactions that word is used by the white individual to try and hurt the black individual even more. You can't try and act like that doesn't happen.

When did I say that? I said most do WHEN IN AN ALTERCATION with a black person. That is different than the entire universe of white people. I was specifically talking about situations when someone white is fighting with someone black. Typically in those hostile interactions that word is used by the white individual to try and hurt the black individual even more. You can't try and act like that doesn't happen.

Sorry I didn't think you were so slow that wouldn't understand that I was referencing what you said, since I said it earlier in my post. I'll talk slower and more clear this time.

Most white folks do not use the N word when they are in an altercation with a black person. Is that better? Do some? Absolutely, but not most. If you really believe that I feel sorry for you. Let me guess your small sample size=everyone's reality. Lol Now back to you being a walking talking contradiction.

Just more proof the NFL is a big mess!

For someone so offended by the NFL, you sure spend a lot of time posting in its forum.

And if this is “proof it is a big mess”, seems like you should be complaining about college football too. Because there are no scandals like this in it huh?

VN Store

Back