Kareem Hunt

Video not as bad as the headline. The kick was very weak and it was mostly shoving before that.

This is NOTHING.

Yes. Because shoving a woman means nothing and "barely" a kick is nothing. Normally I play along with your trolling but GTFO with this crap dude. There's never a place for that ever.

She was the one that was antagonizing the situation. Its not like she was without fault.

Its wrong what happened to Kareem Hunt in this situation. He's getting punished because everyone is now afraid of the MeToo crowd.

He did not deserve to be released. At worst this only deserved a one game suspension for stupidity in putting himself in that situation.

Putting your hands on a woman is unacceptable in any scenario, save life or death. It really isn’t that difficult of a concept...

She was attacking him just as much as he was going at her.

I'm not a believer in just taking physical abuse from another person simply because they have two X chromosomes.

A man has the right to defend himself.

Reactions: LittleCat
Mostly shoving, but Hunt has to be smarter and better than that. The girl wasn't brutalized or even hurt at all. But it's the way society works.

Reactions: Dobbs 4 Heisman
I'm not even responding to D4H on this one. Normally I go along but this is ridiculous. This isn't even a fun troll attempt. This is stupidity.

Reactions: volinbham
World class athlete ain’t “defending himself” when a much smaller woman is on the ground and you’re kicking her. If he’s that frail he doesn’t need to be in big man football.

A statement from soon-to-be former #Chiefs RB Kareem Hunt: “I want to apologize for my actions. I deeply regret what I did. I hope to move on from this.”

Well obviously he'd tell her it was her fault. Dudes a clown.

Sure I'm a clown for advocating personal responsibility.

If you don't wanna get hit by someone (male or female), don't put yourself in this situation. The young lady is this video is not without fault. She wanted to hit Kareem Hunt just as much as he wanted to hit her. This was a fight. It was not Kareem Hunt brutalizing her. Its sad that he lost his job because of something like this.

VN Store

Back